chicks of the board unite

Guest xsteponmex

Everyone's afraid to say it, but whatever: One girl is jealous because another girl is better-looking than her and thus is getting more attention than her. Stop the fuckin' presses. Who cares. Move on. If Barrie comes back, great; if not, great. If new girl sticks around, great; if not, great. The end.

I think this was all one big "Wag The Dog"-type ruse perpetrated by Jeff posing as Barrie to get the heat taken off the impending one-year anniversary of 12/18. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Everyone's afraid to say it, but whatever: One girl is jealous because another girl is better-looking than her and thus is getting more attention than her. Stop the fuckin' presses. Who cares. Move on. If Barrie comes back, great; if not, great. If new girl sticks around, great; if not, great. The end.

I think this was all one big "Wag The Dog"-type ruse perpetrated by Jeff posing as Barrie to get the heat taken off the impending one-year anniversary of 12/18. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

[image]

Guest noeffinidea

Posted this in aarondanger's thread:

I for one am glad Barrie is gone. I know some of you are cool with her...but between her reaction to the girl's picture, the worst show ever thread, and a bunch of others...it really seems like she tries to harp on shit or start meaningless confrantation for no reason. It's not her place to say anything if someone chooses to post a picture of themself, especially one that is not offensive at all! What gives her the right to say she lost all respect for her? Put on some Strung Out and lighten the eff up.

I for one am glad Barrie is gone. I know some of you are cool with her...but between her reaction to the girl's picture, the worst show ever thread, and a bunch of others...it really seems like she tries to harp on shit or start meaningless confrantation for no reason. It's not her place to say anything if someone chooses to post a picture of themself, especially one that is not offensive at all! What gives her the right to say she lost all respect for her? Put on some Strung Out and lighten the eff up.

I love you sometimes........most times though I just want to drain and bottle you blood MmMmMmMm

Guest noeffinidea

I love you sometimes........most times though I just want to drain and bottle you blood MmMmMmMm

"Drink from me, and live forever."

I support this post.

god, i hope not.

Best Comments of the day hands down........................................I think Barrie and Noeffinidea should fight to the death I got my money on Barrie but thats just cuz I know luke fights like a pussy either way I cant think of anthing more entertaining then that for real

lol i'm going to a frat party in philly on friday. my life is hilarious.

assuming it's in University City, ditch that shit, and go to University Pinball at 40th & Spruce.

and Long In The Tooth and Beautiful World Syndicate are 10,000x better than Relapse was. Relapse was just convenient since they sold R5 tickets.

i'm at u pinball and bws and long in the tooth all the time

i wonder if i've seen any of you before

and what the heck happened on 12/18 anyway, i don't think i was around

jeff (ScriptedRain) got butt-hurt because I posted a spoiler for the Bible (seriously), and he then went on a thread-deleting rampage that ended in him actually temporarily banning me from the boards. He then didn't step down as mod even though he grossly abused his powers. None of it really matters all that much, but what makes it even funnier is the final thread that everyone hashed everything out in (and was, like, 75 pages long) was mysteriously deleted between last year and now, presumably by Jeff, who didn't want people to see him all butt-hurt.