chicks of the board unite

Guest xsteponmex

speaking of chicks who haven't been around forever, it's lydiasphyxiated's bday. anyone know where she's been? last post she made was during the fest.

yea, she doesnt come on here much anymore.. i just wish she's send me my gaslight anthem lp... its been a while

So in an effort to be nice and make things convenient for her, she never actually sent you the LP? Sucks.

jeff (ScriptedRain) got butt-hurt because I posted a spoiler for the Bible (seriously), and he then went on a thread-deleting rampage that ended in him actually temporarily banning me from the boards. He then didn't step down as mod even though he grossly abused his powers. None of it really matters all that much, but what makes it even funnier is the final thread that everyone hashed everything out in (and was, like, 75 pages long) was mysteriously deleted between last year and now, presumably by Jeff, who didn't want people to see him all butt-hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise

zing!

jeff (ScriptedRain) got butt-hurt because I posted a spoiler for the Bible (seriously), and he then went on a thread-deleting rampage that ended in him actually temporarily banning me from the boards. He then didn't step down as mod even though he grossly abused his powers. None of it really matters all that much, but what makes it even funnier is the final thread that everyone hashed everything out in (and was, like, 75 pages long) was mysteriously deleted between last year and now, presumably by Jeff, who didn't want people to see him all butt-hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise

Jeff's butt-hurt again.

"As soon as we get through the door I need you to start bangin' me HARD."

I got into it with one of the mods on here too because he said I was a homophobe for saying something was "gay." We all know that word has a meaning entirely divorced from its context as a reference to homosexuals. Still, said mod ratted me out to Virgil. What a dick.

Seriously...I just wish all the bitching didn't exist.

"You're just butt hurt"

"No you're being a dick"

"no you're butt hurt"

"Why don't you do something?"

I can't believe anyone is impressed or amused by it. Let it continue forever in the confines of a single thread but I'm stunned that it's enjoyed by anyone. Do you people not have Jerry Springer or something?

"You're just butt hurt"

"No you're being a dick"

"no you're butt hurt"

I can't believe anyone is impressed or amused by it. Let it continue forever in the confines of a single thread but I'm stunned that it's enjoyed by anyone. Do you people not have Jerry Springer or something?

it's funny how seriously people take it. not only that scott calls jeff out on it all the time, but scott may as well be just as childish by bringing it up as often as he does. just let it die!!

"You're just butt hurt"

"No you're being a dick"

"no you're butt hurt"

it's funny how seriously people take it. not only that scott calls jeff out on it all the time, but scott may as well be just as childish by bringing it up as often as he does. just let it die!!

I don't consider it being childish, I consider it being funny. It's pretty amazing that simply writing "12/18" with nothing else whatsoever can get Jeff all butt-hurt. It's the ultimate big red button -- how can I resist pushing it?

I don't consider it being childish, I consider it being funny. It's pretty amazing that simply writing "12/18" with nothing else whatsoever can get Jeff all butt-hurt. It's the ultimate big red button -- how can I resist pushing it?

Is this a reference to "Space Madness" on Ren and Stimpy?

I guess it just doesn't matter to me that much. I don't recall when it was, in two weeks I won't remember the date the big woman fight happened. I just don't really keep track of internet bickering. It's kind of funny at the time but in a week I don't really remember who said what and constantly referencing it (for whatever reason) seems just as childish as the response you hope to illicit.

It doesn't bother me it just amazes me that anyone outside of the exact parties involved are amused by it still. If it's still amusing just IM Jeff once in a while with "12/18".

But hey, I am the offical source of mature behavior.

yea, she doesnt come on here much anymore.. i just wish she's send me my gaslight anthem lp... its been a while

So in an effort to be nice and make things convenient for her, she never actually sent you the LP? Sucks.

no, i traded her a white 59 sound for a blue, and she has yet to send it... i text her from time to time and she says she hasn't done it.. i'm about ready to give up.. i'm a bit displeased about it, but not pissed. Shit happens. She'll send it soon i hope.