chicks of the board unite

Guest xsteponmex

So I just started on here. In fact I am just starting collecting. I only have a small handful of records I picked up in various bargain bins but I really want to start collecting. Anyway, the first thread I see is this one, so I thought it would be fitting to start here. Any help on awesome bands would be great. I love things like Torche, Against Me and Mono. Other than that Im not too knowledgeable with music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I just started on here. In fact I am just starting collecting. I only have a small handful of records I picked up in various bargain bins but I really want to start collecting. Anyway, the first thread I see is this one, so I thought it would be fitting to start here. Any help on awesome bands would be great. I love things like Torche, Against Me and Mono. Other than that Im not too knowledgeable with music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, MONO is a great place to start. And Torche is fucking amazing. I am a huge fan.

All three of those bands are hard to collect but awesome. Check out the collection thread for Dave's Torche collection.

After internal debate, I decided to read this thread.

So my question is: where is this "Philly Peoples Unite!" thread?!

I have lived here on and off since '99 and need to not be a curmudgeonly, old hermit.

Let's organize a revolving night for spinning wax on people's 'tables and general wax bullshitting...

(And inevitably make non-Philly people wish they lived in the City o' Brotherly Love even more!)

All three of those bands are hard to collect but awesome. Check out the collection thread for Dave's Torche collection.

I found the pictures for his Torche collection. I didnt even know there were that many different ones. And he still needs more. I would love to see those in person. I bet its beautiful.