COASTERS!!! Trade 'em here!

geezfools

Post what you have and what you're looking for.

I was able to get what I needed, thanks everyone. If you trade or get rid of whatever you got, might be best if you modify your original post to let people know you're not still looking, just so you don't get messages down the road.

thanks scott and loren

[image]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, well I'd like the KD first and foremost, but if no one can come through, I'd trade it or sell it

I have the KD coaster and would be willing to work it in with a trade for that Talking Heads --'77 I pm'd you about awhile ago. Let me know your terms.

Oh fuck, that wasn't you , that was Scripted Rain. Damn I'm drunk sorry.

cool, well I'd like the KD first and foremost, but if no one can come through, I'd trade it or sell it

I have the KD coaster and would be willing to work it in with a trade for that Talking Heads --'77 I pm'd you about awhile ago. Let me know your terms.

If your trade doesn't go through I have that Talking Heads LP too.

I'll consider it. Is there anything else you want throw in to the deal? Just asking, because I can probably get '77 for 8 bucks at my local store.

I'll consider it. Is there anything else you want throw in to the deal? Just asking, because I can probably get '77 for 8 bucks at my local store.

Looking at your list I don't see anything obvious that you would want that I have and would part with. I just figured I'd throw that out there if you wanted it and were having a hard time getting it.