all american rejects-self titled

here is the deal. Like I mentioned a comments above, I asked Doghouse where our copies were. We had pre-ordered 40. Doghouse told me that they had sold out of them and I wrote them back saying something along the lines of how they have fucked up every single record we had ordered from them directly and I was beyond pissed. A few days later, Doghouse said that they pulled copies from their Merchnow store and were shipping them to us. I think we should have them today or tomorrow.

I guess future titles will be distributed by Lumberjack so I won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore (let's hope anyway).

had I not gotten my copies, I would have started a serious shit talking session calling them out on our site (kind of like I am doing now).

what sucks are the people at doghouse are rad folks, but they kind of have their heads up their asses with these vinyl releases.

BOTTOM LINE: we will have them very soon.

Does this look like it's going to go out before the VC holiday break? I'm not too worked up, I'm just glad they're not gifts because the whole situation sucks.

Thanks again, guys.

got them in today, brandon is pulling them as we speak, and we should have them go out today. thanks for all your patience. this totally sucks that we only just now got them.

Virgil-

thanks so much, man. It's completely not your fault. i'm just a tiny bit bummed because I ordered it back in like September, I got an order recently and it was missing an LP (Andy took care of it), and I'm just looking forward to getting this stuff so much. I apologize if I've been overly nosy about the whole thing, I'm just very excited and truly appreciate the work you guys do. That said, fucking Doghouse, man.

cheers! thanks so much!