Pearl Jam to Reissue Ten Four Different Ways

knowing what a lot of their stuff (vinyl) goes for once it's gone and with all the other shit included, $140 seems like a steal. really interested to hear what O'Brien did with the mixes as well as hearing that live show.

i'll be a very happy man if they get around to reissuing Yield and Binaural. the latter is like a whole other experience on vinyl.

what is this? 4LPs of suck?

Quite the contrary, actually. It's 4 LPs of awesome...and this is coming from someone who wouldn't buy Pearl Jam records.

I can't stand Pearl Jam anymore, but Ten, Vs. and Vitalogy were three of the best albums to spawn from the "grunge scene." While I won't be buying this because my CD has been faithful to me for more than a decade, it's a pretty amazing and reasonably priced collection for true Pearl Jam fans.

i'd love to get this, for nostalgic reasons more than anything. i loved that album at the time but it has aged quite a lot imo so i probably wouldnt play it much.

saying that, i cannot wait for what they have instore for the rest of the reissues. the only one i havent got is yield, like blanketbyday, but what they are going to do for that, vitalogy and binaural i'm itching to find out.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that they're still gonna be limited...to what extent I don't know. I am sure that as it gets closer to the actual release date...and tax return time...more people will get them and bound to sell out. Unless they're pulling a Radiohead - In Rainbows discbox...and made to order. But I highly doubt that given the magnitude of this set and how surely expensive it must be to manufacture.

Which is why the price...to me...is a steal!

I think that they're still gonna be limited...to what extent I don't know. I am sure that as it gets closer to the actual release date...and tax return time...more people will get them and bound to sell out. Unless they're pulling a Radiohead - In Rainbows discbox...and made to order. But I highly doubt that given the magnitude of this set and how surely expensive it must be to manufacture.

Which is why the price...to me...is a steal!

Pearl Jam's always been really vinyl-friendly, and super awesome to their fans.

By the way...any word on the Christmas 7"?