Journalist throws shoe at Bush (hilarious content)

andywax

this is kinda funny, but after 4 years i'm starting to feel real bad for Bush. Don't hate on me too hard.

only four? i wish i could forget the four before that also!

But he's been really getting it hard from every angle these past 4 especially. I can't help but feel horrible for this guy. What's his life going to be like after January? I think people need to give him a break, his term is over next month, he probably can't turn on the tube without feeling like a piece of shit, or step outside for that matter.

But he's been really getting it hard from every angle these past 4 especially. I can't help but feel horrible for this guy. What's his life going to be like after January? I think people need to give him a break, his term is over next month, he probably can't turn on the tube without feeling like a piece of shit, or step outside for that matter.

really? people are starting to feel sorry for bush?

"It was a major achievement that I was quick enough to dodge not one but two shoes aimed at my head from 10 ft away." George later went on to say, "I attribute my quick shoe dodging ability to my lounge singing career where this sort of thing happened quite often."

WooHoo my 1000th post was a W joke. Sorry it isnt that funny.

He has earned every single negative thing said about him and DESERVES TO FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!

You are a fucking dolt if you feel bad for the guy.

Seriously...Feel bad for Bush? Why? He's set for life he get's the Presidential pension and all he's done for the past 8 years is handjob his buddies into the highest ranks of anything he could get his hands on. He's a fucking awful president and has managed to turn world sympathy after 9/11 into world loathing in less than 8 years.

He's going to do just fucking fine when he leaves the Whitehouse and no one should feel pity for the fucking idiot child.

Say what you want about Bush, but that is the coolest I have ever seen someone take something being thrown at them. He had a fucking grin on after the first shoe and he didn't even duck for the second. I guess he figured that no one outside of the US, Canada, and Japan plays baseball, so they all throw like fucking pussies.

If you don't believe me, watch Whale Wars.

What are you talking about? Look at that gif. He throws the shoe right at his head, twice in a row. If he hadn' t have ducked, he would been hit right in the face...

Loving those gifs...haha