VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

Guest xsteponmex
fuck ok maybe you guys can help me, met a girl at the bar friday, she gave me her number told me to text sunday to hang out, I texted was breif and said I couldnt ( I really could of , but I had a horrible night the night before see the I hate racism thread) she hits me up yesterday invites me to the bar for a friends bday , I obviously dont go back to that bar, she calls at 3am, we talk for a while, were both really drunk. Its looking like shes into me but ive been playing the "im not gonna kiss your ass" attitude, apparently girls like it better when you act uninterested right? well I do wanna eventually start showing I am interested. Do you guys think its best I just play it off like its whatever to me or start showing interest? I dont want to look tooo interested. Fuck it , I only love pbr

haha wow i like guys who show they are interested if they are. i hate games. HATE HATE HATE. don't be ultra cheesy about it or anythign but if youre interested then HANG!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck ok maybe you guys can help me, met a girl at the bar friday, she gave me her number told me to text sunday to hang out, I texted was breif and said I couldnt ( I really could of , but I had a horrible night the night before see the I hate racism thread) she hits me up yesterday invites me to the bar for a friends bday , I obviously dont go back to that bar, she calls at 3am, we talk for a while, were both really drunk. Its looking like shes into me but ive been playing the "im not gonna kiss your ass" attitude, apparently girls like it better when you act uninterested right? well I do wanna eventually start showing I am interested. Do you guys think its best I just play it off like its whatever to me or start showing interest? I dont want to look tooo interested. Fuck it , I only love pbr

haha wow i like guys who show they are interested if they are. i hate games. HATE HATE HATE. don't be ultra cheesy about it or anythign but if youre interested then HANG!

This. There is nothing I hate more than getting mixed messages from a guy. I am very over analytical and often beat myself up over it. I just want to know dammit. Most of the time I think guys are just being nice and could never have any actual interest in me.

This. There is nothing I hate more than getting mixed messages from a guy. I am very over analytical and often beat myself up over it. I just want to know dammit. Most of the time I think guys are just being nice and could never have any actual interest in me.

It's good to know that ladies feel the same way. I absolutely cannot stand this though, and I don't understand what the point of it is.

It's good to know that ladies feel the same way. I absolutely cannot stand this though, and I don't understand what the point of it is.

yah honestly. you're doing it wrong. thats a myth. of course you shouldn't be all over the girl or smothering them but you HAVE to show interest. They'll lose interest soon enough if they're not getting anything back from you (unless they really like you for some reason).

other possible outcomes. you get another friend that is a girl. cause thats what everyone here is looking for i'm sure.

Guest smccown13
the only girl that sees anything in me is an internet friend who lives on the other side of the country! it's sadly ridiculous. :-/

I'm a pretty suave guy on the internet, I just can't transfer that to real life.

the only girl that sees anything in me is an internet friend who lives on the other side of the country! it's sadly ridiculous. :-/

I'm a pretty suave guy on the internet, I just can't transfer that to real life.

lol. everyone is suave on the internet. it works the same way for text messaging too.

lol. everyone is suave on the internet. it works the same way for text messaging too.

yeah texts are great compared to phone calls because you can really weigh your options and see how everything sounds. Plus then it doesn't seem like youre desperate to get back to them

yeah texts are great compared to phone calls because you can really weigh your options and see how everything sounds. Plus then it doesn't seem like youre desperate to get back to them

texting is definitely a good way to flirt. you really can't go wrong unless you're just a dumb person. even then you can always resort to VC and ask for help :)

Guest smccown13

Texting is my favorite. You can tell a girl that you are making an italian dinner or something suave to that effect, when you are really sitting in your underwear waiting for the Jane Doe preorder to come up.

for sure. ask her out for drinks or coffee or something after work one night, and she'll either say yes (which would be good) or no (which you could play like this to which she'll answer either one of two ways): be like "or sorry i should have known you had a bf" and she'll either say "yeah, sorry i should have said something" or "haha oh no, i just can't tonight, but let's do it soon"

bitched out today, but am going to see what's up tomorrow.

Oh man, I just read through a few pages of this thread. I think this club needs to be broken up or change the name. Way too much negativity in here. I know being alone can suck and it can be hard to find somebody. But all this depressing complaining is exactly what you don't want to be doing. If you put the energy out there that you are a dateless loser, you will remain a dateless loser. It's only the opposite sex, nothing to be afraid of. We are all people. If you like someone send out the energy that you like them. Maybe change the name to the Single Successful Club or something.

man'ed up and said something

the response was along the lines of: 'i'll be honest, i do have a crush on you, you're really fun to be around, and feel guilty about being in to you, cause i have a boyfriend that i've been with 2 years"

lame as hell.

If she has a crush on you and will admit it, her relationship won't be lasting much longer, sir...just wait.

Oh man, I just read through a few pages of this thread. I think this club needs to be broken up or change the name. Way too much negativity in here. I know being alone can suck and it can be hard to find somebody. But all this depressing complaining is exactly what you don't want to be doing. If you put the energy out there that you are a dateless loser, you will remain a dateless loser. It's only the opposite sex, nothing to be afraid of. We are all people. If you like someone send out the energy that you like them. Maybe change the name to the Single Successful Club or something.

dude, it's not like most of us stay home all night quivering under a blanket sobbing over being single... I am never negative in front of people in the least. i always compliment women all the time or even my friends.. and i do get around to asking people out... but they always reject me.. even when asking them politely out for a beer. I don't usually let on that i'm bummed out about their comment afterwards.. so it's not just about getting out there. my personality may be a bit crass at times or what not, or i'm just not attractive to most of the females i try to ask out.. It's not my fault my personality or my looks clash with what women want...

I'm sure others have that problem... it's not that we all don't try from time to time. personally my standards are high. And i won't lower my standards, because it's not truly gonna make me happy.. I like what i like and i can't change that.

so there's no sense in coming on a thread telling people what most of us already know... we all have the same problems and therefore vent about it.. Would you go to a AA meeting and tell them how negative they are.. god knows i've heard some horror stories in AA meetings. It helps us get shit off our mind.