isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who ordered one from conspiracy still not get an email confirmation?

I actually had received one the day I bought it, have you emailed them directly? you may even want to call them, not sure how much it would cost to do it, but if it isn't in your spam folder, I don't know what else could have happened.

What's your order status on the website say>?

Anyone who ordered one from conspiracy still not get an email confirmation?

yes... i ordered (with a CC) around 7:45 EST that day and still have haven't received a status change from "order received". i'm guessing they probably didn't fulfill orders over the weekend, so hopefully that changes today (or i'll be sending out an e-mail). i honestly believe i'll be getting one, but it concerns me that other people who ordered after me have already gotten their shipping confirmation.

For those who ordered from Conspiracy, found this tidbit interesting and reassuring:

"Here's how the boxes are packed and shipped.

All vinyl will be shipped in white innersleeves to prevent damage to the sleeves. The box is wrapped in plastic and shipped in boxes with extra protection in the corners."

From A. Turner's blogspot:

"i wanted to tell those of you that missed out on the ISIS box set through the conspiracy website that robotic empire will be posting their copies for sale in the next 2 weeks or so. in addition ISIS will be selling some of our copies on the road and through our own webstore, so you still have a chance to get one."

is anyone who got a conspiracy copy thinking about picking up a second copy for trading/flipping purposes?

Be honest.

No. I'm picking up another one for my brother with his tax return money.

I have been known to spend crazy amounts of money on vinyl, but this would be too much just to have another one solely for flipping purposes. Sure, I'd get break even and then some but there's no 100% guarantee on that.

The only thing I can think of is that since there was a hold up with assembly RE won't physically have the box sets in the next two weeks or so, but the guy from RE said that they would put them up for pre-order as soon as they know the exact amount they'll be getting. That's what I have to tell myself though, I really don't feel like refreshing these websites every hour or so for the next two weeks.

is anyone who got a conspiracy copy thinking about picking up a second copy for trading/flipping purposes?

Be honest.

No. I'm picking up another one for my brother with his tax return money.

I have been known to spend crazy amounts of money on vinyl, but this would be too much just to have another one solely for flipping purposes. Sure, I'd get break even and then some but there's no 100% guarantee on that.

You'd have to think that these will go for at least $400-$500 on ebay after. I don't know, I've been thinking about it....I just don't know if its worth the risk.

hey jhulud have you found out anything else about those discontinued singles yet?

Not yet. I have a few things in the works. You and ronniethebear are in line to be the first to hear as soon as I do.

Are you talking about the "Holy Tears" singles with "Wrists of Kings" on it instead? I saw some for sale and wondered if I should pick it up.