isis box set

flood

RE should get a list of those who ordered this from Conspiracy and not let them order a second one.

Why?

I know that flipping on eBay should be avoided but at the same time some people have legit reasons for getting a second one...whether it's for a friend or family who missed out on when Conspiracy sold them,.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also been refreshing several pages. However, I'm worried if it goes up tonight. Tonight, I'll be attending the Russian Circles/Young Widows/Dalek show in Pittsburgh and I don't want to miss my chance at the box set.

Robotic! Please don't post this tonight or over the weekend at all for that matter!

It would be nice/smart if they posted this at night during the week like around 8 or 9pm after most people are out of work and at home.

If there's a justified reason to possibly miss out on the box set, it's seeing Young Widows AND Russian Circles live.

Fixed.

RE should get a list of those who ordered this from Conspiracy and not let them order a second one.

Why?

I know that flipping on eBay should be avoided but at the same time some people have legit reasons for getting a second one...whether it's for a friend or family who missed out on when Conspiracy sold them,.

"Some people" = jhulud

Your respectable familial obligation aside, this is where copies are going to start and get flipped. I'm sure there are people who were lucky enough to get one from Conspiracy who are now debating whether they should try and get one from RE, too, with the intent of flipping. I'm just saying they should take some sort of steps to prevent those people from buying a second copy, even if that means you can't get one for your brother.

I see your point Scott. The way I look it at is this: if I'm able to snag one from RE, great...if not, then my brother is out of luck and I am sure he will live with it.

If RE restricts it, then so be it. I have been checking eBay since Conspiracy sold out, just to see who is going to list one. Just for curiosity and also see if they have any connection with VC or DF.

i think jhulud has every right to buy another one... almost everybody will bitch because they didnt get one but the fact is theyre hella expensive to start with so alot of people were going to pass. if he has the cake to afford 2 who cares. and if he puts it up for auction on ebay then its up to the collectors to decide how much they will pay for it. fuck him if he puts it BIN for 500 bucks but i dont think he will do that. auction is fair.

For super-limited things like this I fully support the labels banning people from buying multiple copies. There's nothing to prevent people from acquiring multiples from third parties, so it basically just takes the label out of the whole re-sale-for-profit loop.

Plus you never know what's going to happen down the road. RE might do a full-color version of the sets or something weird. After they released all of the Isis remix records separately they offered a bunch as a box set.

i think jhulud has every right to buy another one... almost everybody will bitch because they didnt get one but the fact is theyre hella expensive to start with so alot of people were going to pass. if he has the cake to afford 2 who cares. and if he puts it up for auction on ebay then its up to the collectors to decide how much they will pay for it. fuck him if he puts it BIN for 500 bucks but i dont think he will do that. auction is fair.

Thanks for the props. And no worries, this would never end up on eBay unless something seriously happened for me to have a need to get money and sell my collection.

guess whats available...

OK folks, the moment many of you have been waiting for has arrived. The ISIS

- Shades Of The Swarm 12xLP Box Set is NOW AVAILABLE for sale!

Well over a year in the making production-wise, and TEN years in the making

music-wise, this is easily the biggest release we have ever been a part of.

PLEASE NOTE: this must be shipped via UPS, so everyone ordering can have

both tracking and insurance on their package. If you are ordering this, MAKE

SURE YOU EDIT YOUR ORDER TO BE SHIPPED VIA UPS. If you do not, the order

will have to be refunded. Non-USA customers: put your email address and

phone number in the "comments" section of checkout too.

That being said, thank you for everyone's patience in waiting for this

release... head over to our Online Store to pick up this beast, as it

probably won't last long!

http://www.roboticempire.com/store