isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told my wife I was spending the extra money to buy this from Conspiracy so I didn't have to stress out and be online all the time. She didn't mind one bit.

My GF was pretty not stoked that I spent so much money on records, but at the same time, I am pretty stoked I'm not having to refresh Robotic Empire every minute.

i can honestly say that i don't have a problem saving my money and grabbing the nadja 6xlp box set instead when it goes up for sale in a couple of months.

i am surprised how fast it sold out from conspiracy though.

i the nadja 6xlp box set instead when it goes up for sale in a couple of months.

whoa whoa whoa. details! i haven't heard of this

In april, may, and june, conspiracy is putting Touched, Truth Becomes Death, and Radiance of Shadows out on vinyl. Each month a different 2xLP set. They will also be putting them all together for a box set, which will be fucking crushing and beautiful.

whoa whoa whoa. details! i haven't heard of this

In april, may, and june, conspiracy is putting Touched, Truth Becomes Death, and Radiance of Shadows out on vinyl. Each month a different 2xLP set. They will also be putting them all together for a box set, which will be fucking crushing and beautiful.

o

m

g

this is what robo said before: "The ISIS Shades Of The Swarm 12xLP Box Set *should* be available for sale later this week, so keep an eye on our new site. Conspiracy has received their copies and the US parties (us and the band) have received samples that look absolutely amazing. Aaron Turner posted some photos of it on his blog [www.aaronbturner.blogspot.com"] if you want to get a sneak preview on this monstrous release. Keep an eye on our site (and for another announcement) for availability, and please do NOT write us about this. Thanks!"

at that point, they did not have them yet, and they still may not, so it may be a few more days even

i got this in my e-mail politely answering my dear god am i being paranoid that i might not get a copy e-mail to conspiracy.

yeah man, your copy has been reserved, We're currently working our ass off to get everyone their payment info asap and send out the boxes! luckily we're going to see earth tonight!

Cheers!

Nathan

good guys, fast customer service, first time ordering from conspiracy, too. so i think if you were able to order it, then you've got it. so i guess some of us can stop worrying.

fuck it dude, i'm going bowling.

i got this in my e-mail politely answering my dear god am i being paranoid that i might not get a copy e-mail to conspiracy.

yeah man, your copy has been reserved, We're currently working our ass off to get everyone their payment info asap and send out the boxes! luckily we're going to see earth tonight!

Cheers!

Nathan

good guys, fast customer service, first time ordering from conspiracy, too. so i think if you were able to order it, then you've got it. so i guess some of us can stop worrying.

fuck it dude, i'm going bowling.

THANK YOU for the update! K to you man, I was a bit worried.

I know I had the confirmation email and all, but I was seriously bugged a bit.

Thnx again