17 Copies of Circa survive ON LETTING GO left

Guest kevinb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

You must be very new to this. A lot of titles, particularly Circa Survive titles pre-Blue Sky Noise are monumentally hard to come by. They have long since sold out of stores and are usually only acquired second hand for EXTRAVAGANT amounts of money. This is due to the popularity of the band, the scarcity of the record title and the shittiness of record flippers/sentimental value of said record to person who feels forced under some unfortunate financial circumstance to sell the record.

Hang around for a while and read some threads to get a feel for what an unbelievable time-and-money-suck record collecting can truly be and decide whether or not you really want to get into it.

you're*.

it's been out of print since almost instantly after the LP went up for sale on merchnow.com. email Equal Vision and demand a repress since the demand is never going to go away. otherwise, you will NOT find this record at regular store prices because Equal Vision was the only retailer of the pressing.

THANK YOU. whats the email address?

you're*.

it's been out of print since almost instantly after the LP went up for sale on merchnow.com. email Equal Vision and demand a repress since the demand is never going to go away. otherwise, you will NOT find this record at regular store prices because Equal Vision was the only retailer of the pressing.

[email protected]

shit. it's more so Equal Vision being assholes and pressing 2 variants for just On Letting Go. they could have done 1,000 of one color so all the fanboys didn't need to hoard 2 copies. i love Circa and i have the picture discs and 1 copy of the regular pressings. i would have just gotten the dark blue had i not slept on the preorder instead of the lighter blue/black. OLG sure seems to be the harder of the 2 to get, even though i always see the dark blue/black for sale...and for ridiculous prices.

[email protected]

you have like 70 record and sure act all big and tough. why dont you grow up and stop bein all big and bad on a message board behind a computer monitor. fuck you dude im just trying to find some records i want that i ahevnt been able to find. you people are the fuckin worst here. ive been lurking for a while and almost regret signing up now because all you dickheads.