What is the split record of your dreams?

hickey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would they be covering each other's songs, or would they be playing their own stuff and just each be on the same record? or a mix of both?

It could be whatever you want it to be. Covers of each other's songs, all originals, random covers, a mixture, whatever.

If I had to choose one where they were covering each others' songs, an Ergs/Descendents split 12" with each band covering songs from the other would be AMAZING.

I was happy enough with the Rancid/NOFX split. In mid 90s What Else? Records was supposed to do a Dillinger Four/Propagandhi 7" that never happened. That would have been awesome.

What about the Rancid/Avail 7" that Lookout was supposed to do, and even printed up the labels for...that would've been awesome.

I was happy enough with the Rancid/NOFX split. In mid 90s What Else? Records was supposed to do a Dillinger Four/Propagandhi 7" that never happened. That would have been awesome.

What about the Rancid/Avail 7" that Lookout was supposed to do, and even printed up the labels for...that would've been awesome.

yeah that would have been amazing, i forgot about that. but at least i have the demos in which these songs are on (plus lfatb re-recorded one of the songs) and the 2 avail songs were on 4am friday.