BRING RONNIETHEBEAR BACK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know him, never talked to him. All I know about him is that he flaked on giving people records they gave him money for and then disappeared. If his life was as bad as he said it was he should have given them their money back. I find that to be a mega douche move.

You don't do that to people. When you say you're gonna do something you do it.

You know what sucks about this is that I feel bad for him. Not because he can't post here or there anymore but because he has kind of run through all his friends. I hear bits and pieces in town from everyone who has similar storys like people on the board. I know he still lurks the board cause I posted something about him telling people he was "helping" me run the record label and he apparently got pissed that it got back to me. Point being he probably has a fake account but he still lurks here.

My only non-board experience with Ronnie was I helped him get into a sold-out Every Time I Die show for free, and in return, he sent me the Anniversary's Your Majesty LP for free (it took a few months, but hey, it was free).

I miss the guy sometimes, he was a big part of this board early on. I have no personal beef with him (and I hope he doesn't think I do, because I remember getting on his case hard when he was flipping out about not getting a co-op share initially). If he came back, I certainly wouldn't be bummed; I would just hope he could better manage his trading/selling with people (see also: adammuzzy).

i had a couple of good experiences with him and one really weird one where i didn't end up giving him money and he ended up telling me the record we were negotiating for was actually his brothers and he didn't want to sell me it after all because it was kind of scratched or something. i thought he was mostly good, aside from the extremes of the co-op disaster.