Sick of It All "fan" shoots at a clerk on camera

Just saw this on New Orleans' news website. Dude is thug but I can't find the story to go along with it.

http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2008/12/man_shoots_store_clerk_on_tape.html

EDIT: found the story and I guess he didn't kill the guy, http://www.nola.com/timespic/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-12/122987906893960.xml&coll=1

I guess he didn't kill the guy which is remarkable. I doubt he's a fan because he's 46 haha but you never know...

Nah he didn't kill the guy, apparently it just hit his bicep which is pretty damn lucky. How can you miss at that close range with a gun that size? It must have nearly been poking him in the eye!

sick of it all WOULD make someone do such things

Too many people never see the ultra positive messages AND humor sick of it all generally has, that's the unfortunate part of their whole career. Too many bonehead tough guys only hear the aggression and understand the violent imagery, and identify with THAT...what a waste.

sick of it all WOULD make someone do such things

Too many people never see the ultra positive messages AND humor sick of it all generally has, that's the unfortunate part of their whole career. Too many bonehead tough guys only hear the aggression and understand the violent imagery, and identify with THAT...what a waste.

i was being incredibly sarcastic btw

WTF? I'm still wonderin why he just went in there and shot the guy, then walked away.. never even made an attempt at shooting the guy next to him or anything...

Yeah, I thought it was going to be some sort of robbery or something. I suppose if I read the story it may tell me that they knew each other or something, but only nerds read and all the tough guys are illiterate (or at least that's what I learned growing up watching Saturday morning cartoons)

and from what it sounds like, this is nothing compared to what happens there all the time, it makes me never want to go to baltimore.

At least baltimore produced one good thing, TUI

MURDER ON THE STREETS OF BALTIMORE!!!!

no joke though, best part in any song has to be reality unfolds.

if you like tui check out stout. shit is fucking insane. they played a club here and there were like 7 fights. like this one dude threatened to stab justice from tui, and then later on he choked out some guy from japan. that show was AWESOME!

and from what it sounds like, this is nothing compared to what happens there all the time, it makes me never want to go to baltimore.

At least baltimore produced one good thing, TUI

MURDER ON THE STREETS OF BALTIMORE!!!!

no joke though, best part in any song has to be reality unfolds.

if you like tui check out stout. shit is fucking insane. they played a club here and there were like 7 fights. like this one dude threatened to stab justice from tui, and then later on he choked out some guy from japan. that show was AWESOME!

Stay Cold is incredible, i'm so anxious for a full length already. One of my favorite bands. Soul Vice into Reality Unfolds is so hard. I'll check out stout, if they're anything like TUI i'll like them.