Pet Peeves

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one that really gets on my nerves and people don't really seem to understand why when I explain it to them is when people take their food out of the microwave early and don't clear the fucking timer. This happens on numerous occasions at work and It drives me insane.

<3 Erik

The one that really gets on my nerves and people don't really seem to understand why when I explain it to them is when people take their food out of the microwave early and don't clear the fucking timer. This happens on numerous occasions at work and It drives me insane.

<3 Erik

agreed!

i always try to put my time in then wonder why nothing's registering.

Complaints about stupid stuff, like guys wearing sandals.

Whiners

Complainers

These are pet peeves not "complaints"

you're a moron

I might be and I really don't care, however this reads like 6 pages of complaining about things that are your "pet peeves".

Also based on a dictionary response.

"pet peeve

n. Informal

Something about which one frequently complains; a particular personal vexation.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. "

I frequently complain about:

people who do not use a blinker.

negative people (hence my pet peeve of whiners and complainers and this list I am typing).

people who are in line at chipotle and never say please or thank you, anywhere you interact with a human and you're not polite really.

Those fuzzy boats chicks wear.

When my coffee shots out of the lid when hitting bumps in the road.

the "I Voted" sticker and the people that wear them!! I did a speech about that for class

Personally I am honored to be able to wear that sticker. Just like the purple thumbs in Iraq, you should be proud to vote, its something many people in this world do not have the freedom to do.

Would love to hear you expand on this a bit, wondering why these bug you.

This one's been really bothering me today.

When I answer the phone at work I have to go through the "Thank you for calling Juan Valdez Coffee, Locust Street location, this is Nicole speaking how can I help you" song and dance and clearly speaking on the phone at that, people STILL are like "uhhh..is this the chiropractic office?" "Is this the realtor?" "EXTENSION 5566" "Can I speak to Dr. Brown".....UGH. PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION WHEN I SAY THANK YOU FOR CALLING JUAN VALDEZ COFFEE. COFFEE. LIKE A COFFEE SHOP. AAARRRGGGHHHH DIOFSFUWERUEOWRJ.

This bothers me soooooo much because it's always during morning rush when I'm busy. And we get a lot and I mean A LOT of wrong numbers. Pay the fuck attention.

When I answer the phone at work I have to go through the "Thank you for calling Juan Valdez Coffee, Locust Street location, this is Nicole speaking how can I help you" song and dance and clearly speaking on the phone at that, people STILL are like "uhhh..is this the chiropractic office?" "Is this the realtor?" "EXTENSION 5566" "Can I speak to Dr. Brown".....UGH. PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION WHEN I SAY THANK YOU FOR CALLING JUAN VALDEZ COFFEE. COFFEE. LIKE A COFFEE SHOP. AAARRRGGGHHHH DIOFSFUWERUEOWRJ.

This bothers me soooooo much because it's always during morning rush when I'm busy. And we get a lot and I mean A LOT of wrong numbers. Pay the fuck attention.

LOL

Juan Valdez Coffee. Best of Philly Winning Coffee. 1401 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19102.

Phone: 215-546-2515

Everyone call her.

I get this alot at my work when the phone calls, i give my pitch about what we are called, where we are located, all that shit. Either people just hang up, which is annoying as fuck, appreciate my pitch, thanks. Or they ask for some other place, or where we are located, when i just told you. Drives me crazy.

in all my....5...years of voting, ive never once gotten one of those.

:[

This was my first time voting and I ended up getting an awesome Obama one.

oh man lucky!

obviously i need to drive the hour and a half to philly to vote.

...and move there. ...and register there.

Anyone that uses "u" or "r" or the worst "ur" when talking on the internet. I'm actually pretty sure that I couldn't date any girl that did that, it bothers me so much.

I can't date a girl solely based on this. Using numbers for words, or misspell words on purpose to sound cute or some shit, or use symbols to signify letters, or shorten words like u, ur, or just stupid words like nah, or holla.

H3y baybee how r u 2d@ay?

I used to work at a camera store and people would call asking if we had shower gel, or any other number of things.

also, people would call and say 'hey i was in the other day looking for a camera for my daughter, could you tell me how much it was?' then they were always appalled i a. couldnt remember them exactly even though we probably had a million other customer since then and i probably wasnt even working that night, and b. that their description of 'a silver square/rectangular one...not sure of the brand... that might have been in one of the back rows of one of the cases' wasnt enough for me to tell them how much it was.

stupid.

LOL

Juan Valdez Coffee. Best of Philly Winning Coffee. 1401 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19102.

Phone: 215-546-2515

Everyone call her.

LOLOL. Nice try. That actually isn't the number...which is probably why we get a lot of wrong numbers.

Anyone that uses "u" or "r" or the worst "ur" when talking on the internet. I'm actually pretty sure that I couldn't date any girl that did that, it bothers me so much.

I can't date a girl solely based on this. Using numbers for words, or misspell words on purpose to sound cute or some shit, or use symbols to signify letters, or shorten words like u, ur, or just stupid words like nah, or holla.

H3y baybee how r u 2d@ay?

This shit makes my skin crawl. The ONLY time I use any for of "u" "r" or "ur" is if I'm running out of characters on a text....this happens a bit because I use proper English when I text....I have unlimited text too so it's no big.

I also fucking hate when people use "ppl" instead of people. It's not Wheel of Fortune.....you don't need to buy vowels. They are completely free.