that was quick...(HWM til the wheels fall off)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if some of you guys are idealistic or just naive.

If someone wants to buy a HWM lp for $400, you'd be stupid not to sell it. I'm sure that No Idea is going to have to have an unlimited repress of this anyway.

"Wah! The fans should get copies first". You're telling me the guy paying $400 for this isn't a fan? I've listened to HWM since they started and I'm not paying $400 for anything of theirs. This dude is a way bigger fan than me. Do I deserve a copy of fairly rare record at a low price? NO! I'm a fan of BMW's... they don't owe me one because of that.

Why be mad at the seller? He's only making it available to those people who aren't lucky enough to live in the select cities it's being offered. The people bidding are dictating the price.

These tour press records are engineered to go for insane amounts of money. If you don't like that fact, don't want them. If you unsubscribe yourself from the collector mentality you won't be bothered by this.

$30 to the U.K. :-X

I asked him if there's any chance of getting it at the real shipping price, hopefully he will lower it.

Damn...damn...damn.

I put together a trade to give my extra copy away this weekend. Let's just say what I am getting in return would not be going for $50.

Oh well, so it goes...

i threw in some extra shit with the record you wanted, it may not add to 50, but its some extra hwm shit.

That's cool, dude...the shock of some goofball buying one for $405 wore off pretty quick. Thanks though! Definitely appreciate it.

Hah. This is kinda weird. I mean, I was hoping to trade one for another rare record, and then it looked like I wasn't going to get one, and then it looked like if I DID it was going to be worth WAY the fuck more than the Baroness record I wanted to trade it for. Now I guess it's all kind of a moot point since anybody that would have traded me Baroness can grab it themselves anyway.