blink 182 question

jcamps

got a reply from them

Hi

Great question. We have pressed more.

Shipping is only $3.00 for one 7" within the U.S.A.

Here's our CD shipping deal!

Shop 'til you drop - we do combine shipping! $6.00 ships all (up to about 10 regular size single CDs.) You've got room! Insurance is included and provides up to $100 coverage. Additional insurance is $1.50 per $100 coverage.

Thanks for checking out the Cargo Music eBay store!

Sassy Shar

[email protected]

TEL 858 483 9292

CargoSellsMusic

Maybe some people happen to like them?

i know i do

dunno if that was sarcasm, but i do too. simply because they were my first taste of punk rock (well, them and green day), back in high school they got me listening to other bands, and searching for more bands (laugh all you want, but growing up in rural michigan didnt afford me a lot of punk exposure). because of Blink i started listening to Descendants, NoFx, MXPX, Mustardplug, Less Than Jake, New Found Glory, and eventually led me to the bands like Larry Arms, alkaline trio and against me. Looking back, they might not be the most talented, or have best written songs, but it meant something to me back then and I credit them for exposing me to a genre that i love to this day. i think most people here can look back to a certain band or two that got them into a new genre, and they likely still have a deep appreciation of their music, even if "the scene" has moved on.