recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

WHERE/HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!?!

blood pact had a halloween costume contest in 07 where you submitted your costume and band picked top 10 then members voted on winner. winner got that kick drum head, alkaline trio paul frank wallet, autographed drum sticks and picks. this is the costume i won with this

[image]

[image]

ugh i wish.... if i were back home i'd be going to both, but i'm down at school (6 hour drive south) and since they're monday and tuesday nights i can't miss school for them. if they were friday/saturday/sunday id make the drive, but i cant afford to miss classes..... instead i think i'm going to the shows in cleveland and detroit on may 15 and 16 since i'll be out of school then.... still a long drive, but i won't have to worry about school.

you got a trade list?

ugh i wish.... if i were back home i'd be going to both, but i'm down at school (6 hour drive south) and since they're monday and tuesday nights i can't miss school for them. if they were friday/saturday/sunday id make the drive, but i cant afford to miss classes..... instead i think i'm going to the shows in cleveland and detroit on may 15 and 16 since i'll be out of school then.... still a long drive, but i won't have to worry about school.

you got a trade list?

nah im still in the process of putting one together my collection is just a google doc right now im going to the 420 show and the one in detroit so maybe see ya down there the blood pact is trying to organize a bbq before the detroit one ill let you know cause the more people the better we tried it last year and it was somewhat unsuccessful so we are really trying to get this one to be killer

[image]

[image]

crossedoff requested some recent pictures of me and my man. unfortunately a bottle of opened champagne was put in the same bag as my digital camera, so I don't have any from the past 6 months or so. These aren't very recent. From last summer I think. The second may be earlier than that.

he looks like a nice dude, and i envy he can grow a beard, i can't but i want one

considering putting rogain on my face

[image]

[image]

crossedoff requested some recent pictures of me and my man. unfortunately a bottle of opened champagne was put in the same bag as my digital camera, so I don't have any from the past 6 months or so. These aren't very recent. From last summer I think. The second may be earlier than that.

he looks like a nice dude, and i envy he can grow a beard, i can't but i want one

considering putting rogain on my face

you can always go the jackass 2 route

Guest smccown13
Here's me when I get ready for an event at work (Yes I get ready in a bathroom).

One without glasses

[image]

And one WITH Glasses

[image]

And even though you can't tell, ladies, I smell good as hell.

:-*

I'm scared you might find some way to fire me from my job. Somehow.