recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Me and the old lady, Easter:

[image]

New frames:

[image]

i'm likin the new frames!

and i hope these were taken with the new camera! ;]

Thanks. Yeah, new camera. One day I'm going to take it out to the train tracks by my house and take pictures of these burned out cars that are (hopefully still) out there. The glass window pains got so hot that they melted. I shot them once with a film camera and they were awesome.

Those frames rule. Do you have a link to where I can get them online, or just the name of them? I haven't gotten new frames in like, 4 years.

http://www.lenscrafters.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product|-1|11151|10051|10531|10514|brands|MensFrames|51382

Copycat. :P

I wish. Those are a bit too rich for my blood.

no, i only know an Emily Haines. Should I know an Emily Hynes?

Hynes is my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFaFFFFFFFFF in Chicago. I'm just always curious to see if my hoes in different area codes know my hoes from the boads (i left the "r" out because you have a sufficient amount in your name, also "hoes" doesn't rhyme with "boards").

four R's means I'm set for life.

also, do you know what neighborhood this Emily Hynes lives in? Maybe I've passed her before. Chicago is a little big city, you run into people all the time! Or, at least in my case you do.

wait, what? i'm drunk. i should pass the fuck out.

Oh I know, just like if someone asked me if I knew someone around here, but I just thought since she collects records, you collect records, the town isn't as spread out, that you probably both go to some of the same shows... perhaps you'd run into one another. She's a DAB

http://www.lenscrafters.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product|-1|11151|10051|10531|10514|brands|MensFrames|51382

Copycat. :P

I wish. Those are a bit too rich for my blood.

Would be for mine too, if not for insurance. One of the very few things my insurance covers. I just got a bill for the part of my wisdom teeth they were supposed to cover. Where U at Obama?