recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

om nom nom

I want that beverage! My g/f loves owls and she'd probably love that bottle!

Hitachino Nest makes some tasty beers and the cute little owl is on all the bottles. He's on the bottle caps, so I wanna make a necklace or a bracelet or something with Hitachino bottle caps cause he's so damn cute.

Nicole, did you like the ginger brew? I am a fan of other hitachino nest but I haven't tried that one.

It's very interesting. I've actually never had a beer with ginger before. I liked it. I was also finally able to try the espresso stout the other night too. SOOOO good.

And Derek and Casey have cute kids!

Haha yes it is! I went there for a friendly with Andorra. Great day out and we won 6-0

We basically got to London at 2 with no money and just had a blast walking around sight-seeing and taking photos haah. We got to the stadium like 3 hours before kick off but there was plenty of people there and lots to do. Outside a close-by McDonalds there was a group of 100 or so England fans pissed up cheering with a load of TV cameras in front of them ahah. Considering there was a tube strike that day we got back really easily.

Haha nice, I like the road with Wedgewood Rooms, Albert Road, it has a lot of really nice pubs. I think I went to Wedgewood Rooms a good 7 or 8 times in my time there, they had a lot fo good comedy acts there too.

I'm not from there, I just went to Uni there. I lived about 50 yards from Wedgewood Rooms haah.

But yes it is a bit of a state and the football stadium is laughable.