recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

http://www.myspace.com/frankturner

this picture is new to me though it was taken this past SXSW...I'm dead center wearing the Murder City Devils shirt screamin' along

what club was that at? i saw him during sxsw but I'm not sure it was at the same club.

It was at Posh that Friday night of SXSW09 I think, w/ Look Mexico, Jonah Matranga, Consider The Source, and somebody else that I can't remember

http://www.myspace.com/frankturner

this picture is new to me though it was taken this past SXSW...I'm dead center wearing the Murder City Devils shirt screamin' along

Haha, you're definitely in next month's issue because of that photo, too. It's their ad mat.

Kickass, so I'll tell my friends and parents that I'm going to be in a Magazine next month...then let them know that I'll just be part of an advertisement after the fact

You sorta, kinda resemble Shannon from the Forecast... just sorta.

before i cut my hair i used to get hayley williams all the time for some reason.

her and jodi foster. why? i will never know.

It's a stretch, but I can kind of see Hayley Williams, but not Jodie Foster at all. She looks like a dude usually.

[image]

this is a photocopy of the thai design magazine who interview me on last year which my old company up on the internet for help me show my portfolio.

a design jornalist ask me about 5 things i like.

as you see the number 1 picture is a record storage which design by my close friend/co-worker and those wax are my stuffs (i ever post this pic before) and the number 3 picture is what i use for store my records.

i don't know why the journalist choose this pic. i didn't look tidy and clean like that....

:)

it's not, allison.

it's a set up for show the record storage.

actually, i put them in the big black box (the number 3 picture).

and thanks for good words....

haha, i gotcha!

whenever you make it over here to the US, i'm going to take some portraits of you! (for when you get your next article in a magazine)

haha, i gotcha!

whenever you make it over here to the US, i'm going to take some portraits of you! (for when you get your next article in a magazine)

thanks too much, allison.

i hope i can be there for your offer too.

and i can be your guide for bangkok sightseeing if you visit my mother land....