recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

man that is not what i expected you to look like

Hahahahah, I'm sure. I figured I've waited long enough to post a pic on here. (You didn't think I was Abe Vigoda, did you? ;D )

nah, but in a way i kind of imagined you as an 18 year old version. I imagined you really skinny, light hair and young looking.

Hahahahah, I'm sure. I figured I've waited long enough to post a pic on here. (You didn't think I was Abe Vigoda, did you? ;D )

nah, but in a way i kind of imagined you as an 18 year old version. I imagined you really skinny, light hair and young looking.

Well, I am 18. I actually just cut the beard, after everyone was telling me how old I looked.

Well, I am 18. I actually just cut the beard, after everyone was telling me how old I looked.

Dude, I always thought you were tall, skinny, had a huge beard and wore a TMNT mask. Boy was I wrong.

man that is not what i expected you to look like

ME EITHER.

haha. my mental image was compleeeetely off.

ME EITHER.

haha. my mental image was compleeeetely off.

3rded

Nice, Adam. I think you threw everyone for a loop with those photos. I also didn't expect you to look like that. I expected you to be bigger...not fat, just a big hulking dude.

Dude, I always thought you were tall, skinny, had a huge beard and wore a TMNT mask. Boy was I wrong.

Glad I could throw you all off. :D