when i eat hot cheetos i get crazy

Guest xsteponmex

Hot Cheetos rule. I ate some this weekend.

I was going to mention the KROQ thing but Matt already linked to it.

Their morning show (Kevin & Bean) plays that clip every day, usually multiple times.

There is a Hot Cheetos remix on the KROQ site too.

"Hot Cheetos make me go crazy, I just love Hot Cheetos" is my GFs ring tone. Funny at first now its kinda annoying.

The Mexicans at my school, for lunch, buy 2 bags of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and 4 tubes of cream cheese. It's one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed. (I don't know how it tastes, but it's not something I enjoy seeing)

I remember Mexican kids back in middle school doing that. So gross. They also use to get a bag of fritos with a scoop of chili dumped in there from the cafeteria. Im sure Fritos with chili isnt bad but school cafeteria chili scares me and its odd to just dump it in a bag of chips.

The Mexicans at my school, for lunch, buy 2 bags of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and 4 tubes of cream cheese. It's one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed. (I don't know how it tastes, but it's not something I enjoy seeing)

I remember Mexican kids back in middle school doing that. So gross. They also use to get a bag of fritos with a scoop of chili dumped in there from the cafeteria. Im sure Fritos with chili isnt bad but school cafeteria chili scares me and its odd to just dump it in a bag of chips.

That's called (depending on where you're from) a Walking Taco or a Frito Pie. We used to make those in high school for fundraisers; you open up a bag of Fritos, put in a scoop of seasoned ground beef, some shredded cheese and lettuce then give it to the customer with a plastic fork. Shit's not bad.

yea, that's a frito pie. I'm not sure if it's a texas thing, but they are pretty common at school functions/fundraisers/picnics as well as little league games around here.

I've never had flamin' hot cheetos and cream cheese, but you never know. I didn't think fries and wendy's frosty's were good together till i tried it..

That's called (depending on where you're from) a Walking Taco or a Frito Pie. We used to make those in high school for fundraisers; you open up a bag of Fritos, put in a scoop of seasoned ground beef, some shredded cheese and lettuce then give it to the customer with a plastic fork. Shit's not bad.

That sounds better than a disgusting scoop of watery middle school cafeteria chili dumped in a bag of chips.

spicy chicken sandwich.

this is what i really miss about high school. every day i'd get one. then i would get one of those tiny little side salad things that come with it, put the lettuce on the sandwich, put some ketchup and french dressing on it, and go to town. that shit was fucking bomb.