Were these ever made?

I remember in the early-mid eighties you could get Gremlins story books with 45's from pizza hut. It may have had something to do with book it.

welcome to my first experience with vinyl. I used to play them on my Sesame Street record player.

edit :

well, I don't necessarily mean FIRST first. and I don't remember where they came from exactly. and no, I don't know where they are offhand. I know the books are in my parents' basement. I could look, but I GUARANTEE they're fucked. I was a rotten child.

You know those audio books on cassette and CD you can buy? I was just sitting here and wondering if they ever released any on vinyl. It seems kind of like a waste of time, but I'm interested anyway.

I think they have something like this at my high school's library. I saw them in some "Teacher Only" room one time (I saw something resembling vinyl and snuck in), and they looked like they were books-on-vinyl. Definitely not regular records though.

Guest scriptedrain

I'd love to track down Philadelphia Flyers commentary LPs from the Stanley Cup winning 74-75 seasons. They were officially licensed, too.