ATTNanyone who decides to post here tomorrow night

mclz

he's in western mass for break.

muzzy im coming to western mass. wanna go to a party at kirstens friends house with me and her? lot of kids from springfield turn up at this house that i actually know. last time i was there someone brought up AFF and there was a room full of people who had actually seen us play haha. (i just remembered that the first time i was there was actually with you, haha)

only thing is i'm leaving pretty early the next day. so you need to be able to stand up before 9am. being able to form coherent sentences is also a plus if im dropping you off at home. oh and dont throw up A SINGLE CHEEZIT! (still dont know how you managed that)

Guest genericinsight

It's going to be freezing in NYC tomorrow and possibly snowing.

All the more reason for me to stay home.

I don't give a shit about New Year's anyway, very rarely do I have plans. I'd much rather sit at home and watch the Twilight Zone marathon all day. A lot of years I've just slept right through the ball drop.

I am getting a bottle of rum and will be posting all night.

Stoked to have no life.

cactusbot do you know CHAD? big dude with a beard? i'm sure he'd hang out with you..if not he'd probably choke your live stock and eat them raw

Maybe? Is he from Cincinnati?

I don't personally know him, but maybe I have seen him around at shows and such.

he's in western mass for break.

muzzy im coming to western mass. wanna go to a party at kirstens friends house with me and her? lot of kids from springfield turn up at this house that i actually know. last time i was there someone brought up AFF and there was a room full of people who had actually seen us play haha. (i just remembered that the first time i was there was actually with you, haha)

only thing is i'm leaving pretty early the next day. so you need to be able to stand up before 9am. being able to form coherent sentences is also a plus if im dropping you off at home. oh and dont throw up A SINGLE CHEEZIT! (still dont know how you managed that)

didn't even see this til right now

sounds good

i quit drinking, remember? so i should be good to wake up early.

just get at me with a text or something at some point.

what time are you getting back in wmass?