just got home from a sleep study

flood

god almighty i've never had a more uncomfortable sleep.. 4 ekg probes on my legs, chest and back, all kinds of other probes attached at 5 spots on my head, 2 on my forehead, one next to each eye, 2 on my lower jaw, tubing up my nose, weird small microphone wired under my nose, some sensor on my index finger, and ear, and 2 sensors on a belt like apparatus across my chest and stomach... all of this shit attached my a huge mass of cables so i couldn't move in my sleep without ripping all of the shit out..

god now im covered in adhesive (especially my hair) these stupid censors i need to get wet to remove, and i'm freaking exausted... and i have to start work now... blech.

on the positive side i'm working from home today, watching reruns of house while pouring over spreadsheets, and all three of my dogs are on the couch with me.

yeah its pretty ridiculous, after years of touring, and living in houses with like 10 crazy people ... i have learned to be a super light sleeper to avoid being messed with.... and then they hook me up to all this shit.. and theres all these freaking night vision cameras pointed at me... creepy shit

My dad went in for a sleep study about 2 weeks ago. He failed because he didn't sleep enough. They told him he that it is obvious he has severe sleep apnea, but they need more sleep to prove to the insurance company that he has it. So, he had to go in for another one a few days ago.

Guest baseball

I've gradually progressed from being a heavy sleeper to a light one as I get older. It sucks. Now I'm super sensitive to light (have to wear thick black shades so the sun peeking through the blinds doesn't wake me) and noise too.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at all with stuff hooked up to me.

Did you get paid for that?