wolverine or watchmen

wolverine. liev schreiber looks awesome as sabretooth and I cant wait to see how deadpool looks in full costume and makeup.

is he going to be all mangled and burnt up in the movie like he is in the comics? Ryan Reynolds' personality is perfect for Deadpool, I just hope it spins off into a Deadpool movie too.

Watchmen for sure.

Especially after the "we're all out of ideas, lets just kill everyone" storyline of X-Men 3, theres no question about it.

which is hilarious because they have you know...like 40 years of stories they could mine for ideas...not to mention 5 major sub series and 100+ mini series to steal from as well.

I want to definitely see both. But Watchmen first and foremost. Ever since I read the graphic novel when it first came out it has been one of my favorites. It was begging to be made into a film. Hopefully Snyder is not gonna run it into the ground.

If you think that isn't going to happen I've got a bridge for sale....

::)

Don't get me wrong...I am uber-skeptical at how it's going to turn out and know for a fact that a few plot points have been left out. Hell, it's been confirmed by Snyder that a large element of the plot that ties into the end has been changed. Drastically.

:(

I'm really excited for this, I really hope that don't fuck it up too badly.....

• 2 weeks later...