heavens broke up?!?

sorry if someone else already posted this... bummed, i thought they were gonna put a new album out...

http://www.aversion.com/news/news_article.cfm?news_id=11947

Heavens is no more.

Despite revealing plans to record a new album as recently as October, Heavens, the band that featured Alkaline Trio front man Matt Skiba and Joe Steinbrick, has called it quits. Steinbrick announced the split on the band's MySpace page, but failed to reveal any reasons behind the split.

"That's just the way it's going down. Matt will still be doing Trio stuff and last I heard he might be working on a wonderful solo record. I'm not really positive actually but I'm sure it will be great," he wrote.

The duo released a lone album, Patent Pending (review) (Epitaph).

damn i was so waiting on paying $18 for an lp in a dj sleeve with a sticker on it

and then wait 6+ months for him to ship or even talk about it

amirite?

Oh but that's not all. After it ships and its sub-par packaging, listen to him rationalize it on an album guaranteed to sell-out in 3.2 seconds.

Guest kevinb
DAMN! The release of their second album was supposed to spike ebay prices for the sale of my LP. Seriously...I'm just not that into it. Oh well.
dude .... do you listen to any of you're records? every post i've read as of late you talk about flipping the lp, just wondering that's all idk what you do..