Do you ever bid on something on ebay ...

And not really want it after you win it? I bought the Mastodon box set that way (I really did want it and I got a great deal I just didn't have extra money for it).

The reason I ask is because I just won a Flash Gordon 7" that I really don't want and I don't really know why I even bid on it. Does anyone else do this?

By the way I always pay for the items if I win them (I hate people that win and don't pay).

I've done it a couple times. Or bid on something and immediately come to your sense and regret it. I generally hope I get outbid and usually I do, but yeah. Shitty, but that's life I suppose. The best is when you bid on something, then a week later you find out you won it for super cheap.

Guest kevinb

ha ha i remember a few times where i've done it with in the last minute & then i'll be like fuck i hope someone outbid's me i cant afford this right now

I remember forever ago.. when Minus the Bear's Planet of ice came out, Virgil put the test on ebay for some foundation I think.. I bid 70$ and I was the top bidder for the whole time and I kinda forgot about it and didnt have 70$ to spend.. and it went for like 71.30 or something. I was really worried

i impulsively do this sometimes, although the one i really remember was when i did this once with a jane doe print. i was thinking about it for a couple days and then i remembered to bid on it. i bid 300 in the last 5 minutes on my phone and then i got really worried cuz i wanted it but then i also wasn't sure i wanted to spend that much. luckily i was outbid.