I HATE THAT(insert here)

I HATE THAT (when you are friends with somebody and they are friends with somebody else who you do not know yet, and it's supposed to be the 3 of you hanging out, and your friend doesn't introduce you to the other person right away so you're all just standing there really awkwardly)

I HATE THAT (when you are friends with somebody and they are friends with somebody else who you do not know yet, and it's supposed to be the 3 of you hanging out, and your friend doesn't introduce you to the other person right away so you're all just standing there really awkwardly)

this sucks. bad. i absolutely hate that feeling as well.

Guest xsteponmex

hahaha i hate that,too!

i usually call my friend out about it and make them look like a jerk =]

sometimes it's awkward when you are hanging with someone and you bump into someone you know but forget the name of. haaaa

I HATE THAT (mexican family that lives next door to me. How they can cram 8 people into a 700 sq. ft. apartment and have kids that run around screaming at 8am is beyond me.)

used to live in a similiar situation, it was more like 14 though. i didn't mind so much, my apartment always smelt like mexican food which i liked.

I HATE THAT (mexican family that lives next door to me. How they can cram 8 people into a 700 sq. ft. apartment and have kids that run around screaming at 8am is beyond me.)

we use to have the same thing, but it was 1 family and bout 7 other guys (all illegal im sure) Once we gave them a loveseat and after that, any little thing that happened, they'd be knocking on the door to see if the girls were alright if i wasn't there. They also fixed a bunch of stuff around the house that needed fixing that the landlord didn't want to do.. Really nice people and gracious... the kids did run around and were loud though, but i didnt care all too much.

we use to have the same thing, but it was 1 family and bout 7 other guys (all illegal im sure) Once we gave them a loveseat and after that, any little thing that happened, they'd be knocking on the door to see if the girls were alright if i wasn't there. They also fixed a bunch of stuff around the house that needed fixing that the landlord didn't want to do.. Really nice people and gracious... the kids did run around and were loud though, but i didnt care all too much.

You'd be surprised at how far a little bit of kindness will go when you help out a Latin/Hispanic family or person.

I hate that...

...last night I was watching a movie on a pullout bed with 2 girls, but nothing could happen because both of them have boyfriends, and both boyfriends are much, much bigger than me.

In what way.. ;)

zing!

you should have still put the moves on.