claytin269 (LAC) RESPOND OR SEND MY RECORDS

pjaicomo

I've dealt with claytin a few times . Both transactions we're very large sales or trades . He pulled through no problem . I'm sure you will get your stuff . I've been slow to get stuff out in the past , but I always try to keep the lines of communication open . I've also been on the waiting end of awesome deals as well , so I know it can be frustrating . Usually when I end up selling off awesome stuff its when my life is in shambles and getting to the po can be a bitch . I just hope everything is ok with claytin and his family .

I certainly hope everything is ok. My biggest problem is that he has been online several times and not bothered responding to my PMs or emails.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No torches necessary, just hoping to communicate. I really want the stuff I bought more than a refund.

a few months ago i bought records off of him, including cursive's storms of early summer, which i was really happy about. he stopped responding to pm's as well. i finally filed a claim and i instantaneously got a refund. he said that he sent it out but it was returned to him, and he didn't want to spend more money on shipping (or bother to tell me anything), so he's clearly full of shit and dishonest. $200 is a lot of money. you'll find the records again somewhere down the line. file your claim.

what would it hurt to just file the claim? cause clearly this guy isn't gonna send your shit or respond. you know what's gonna happen if you wait... you're gonna think you have 7 days when really you only have 5, then when you go in on the 6th day to file it, you'll be past the deadline and fucked both ways.

just file the claim now and if he responds he responds, if he doesn't, you get your money back. this thread has outlived its usefulness.