Under the Influence 5-8 Announced, stream Drag's

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

DRAG THE RIVER "Under the Influence" Volume 5

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD / COBRA SKULLS "Under the Influence" Volume 6

LEMURIA / OFF WITH THEIR HEADS "Under the Influence" Volume 7

AUSTIN LUCAS / FRANK TURNER "Under the Influence" Volume 8

Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home are happy to announce Volumes 5 through 8 of our Under the Influence series. We are also excited to debut the finished art for the Drag the River volume. Mitch Clem and Amanda are doing an incredible job. We plan to post the pre-order for Volume 5 and possibly Volume 6 (if we get the art for volume 6 in time) this Thursday, January 22nd at 2pm Mountain standard time.

Drag the River covers Sam Cooke's "Having a Party" and Jeff Black's "I Know". There will be an edition of 1,000 copies pressed (300/700) with a big percentage of the copies going to Germany as we are co-releasing this volume with Hometown Caravan. Because of this, this one may sell out rather quickly. You can now stream the 2 Drag the River tracks along with tracks from the previous 4 volumes on our Under the Influence page http://www.vinylcollective.com/under-the-influence-series/

Andrew Jackson Jihad cover Neutral Milk Hotel's "Two Headed Boy" and Cobra Skulls cover Bob Dylan's "Subterranean Homesick Blues". There will be an edition of 1,000 copies pressed (300/700).

More news to follow on the vinyl variants and info on volumes 7 and 8 of Under the Influence.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for you guys lucky enough to get a subscription for the /300s, are you interested in having a subscription to the /700s?

the only reason I ask is this could become a pain in the but for andy if we have to combine everyone's orders and if some of you are already planning on getting the out of 700's, it might save us all time to just get you a subscription. Let me know.

is off with their heads dong a beltones song?

we will announce this soon enough. Know that mitch will have his hands full illustrating this one (that really doesn't help you).

I do love the beltones though!

for you guys lucky enough to get a subscription for the /300s, are you interested in having a subscription to the /700s?

the only reason I ask is this could become a pain in the but for andy if we have to combine everyone's orders and if some of you are already planning on getting the out of 700's, it might save us all time to just get you a subscription. Let me know.

YES i'd buy one

where do i sign? :)

I don't hold a subscription to the /300, but I'd really like one for the /700.

I'll gladly save andy the trouble and buy a subscription for all variants. ;)

I will talk to andy about this, but I will email those who got subscriptions to the /300 and offer a set of the /700.

and I am planning to compile the first 10 volumes onto a CD, not sure about an LP also. Would have to be a double.