Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

looks nice my friend :D

That orange one looks nice, Machiel. You know, the one I have now is red, like a real deep red...doesn't look like you have that one.

That orange one I bought in a store in the mid-1990s, I'm glad it went to someone who really appreciates it.

Yeah thanks for the orange one Andrew! You really have red? The guy told me it was pink. Now I need that one too, ha!

If you care about variants you are missing a buttload more than the Are Go 7"...

Couldn't care less :) That being said, if anyone has that 7" on this board, it's probably you. Do you have one?

I have the first pressing of it on Basement Fire records, though it's not actually called the Are Go 7". Same songs though. I'm not sure that Are Go 7" on Radio81 is going to come out. Statues left the label and his website doesn't exist anymore. But who knows...

That orange one looks nice, Machiel. You know, the one I have now is red, like a real deep red...doesn't look like you have that one.

That orange one I bought in a store in the mid-1990s, I'm glad it went to someone who really appreciates it.

Yeah thanks for the orange one Andrew! You really have red? The guy told me it was pink. Now I need that one too, ha!

Yeah. I'll send you a pic of the red. If you find another double we can work out the same deal we had before.

as far as I know the "are go" 7" is not even out yet...

Well at first I was going by the image on their myspace, but that's pretty damn out of date by now.

Couldn't care less :) That being said, if anyone has that 7" on this board, it's probably you. Do you have one?

I have the first pressing of it on Basement Fire records, though it's not actually called the Are Go 7". Same songs though. I'm not sure that Are Go 7" on Radio81 is going to come out. Statues left the label and his website doesn't exist anymore. But who knows...

Would you trade or sell it?

as far as I know the "are go" 7" is not even out yet...

Well at first I was going by the image on their myspace, but that's pretty damn out of date by now.

No, sorry they are one of my absolute favorite bands of the moment. If I ever see that the Are Go 7" is actually for sale anywhere, I'll let you know though...

No, sorry they are one of my absolute favorite bands of the moment. If I ever see that the Are Go 7" is actually for sale anywhere, I'll let you know though...

Thanks, I'll keep looking!

Guest noeffinidea

Here's my almost complete No Idea discography. I'm startin with the LPs and 11", 10" and weird size records. Due to space restrictions, I did not lay out variants or take the records out. I'll be posting pics of the 7"s shortly. Enjoy.

LPs

[image]

LPs w/screened or weird covers + picture discs (3 white sleeves from top to bottom are: Riverboat Gamblers - To The Confusion... (Test Press), Bread: The Edible Napkin 2xLP, True North - Put Your Nightlife Where Your Mouth Is)

[image]

11", 10", 9", 8.5", 6", 5"

[image]

Guest noeffinidea

Thanks Aaron! It's certainly been a labor of love...

It's about 50/50...I have variants for a good deal of them (some which were recently just sold so they're not pictured), then for some of the really hard to find ones I just have a single copy. The one I most was most surprised about actually getting a second copy of was the Floor/Tired From Now On split 7"...I was trying to get that for soooo long before 5tefan from the VC board sold me his copy. Then by some stroke of luck I ended up winning a second one on Ebay no more than 2 days later...sweet.

Guest noeffinidea
That No Idea collection rules soo hard. How long ago did you decide you wanted go for the complete disco?

Really it was only less than a year ago I started going after the whole collection. I had maybe 20 of their releases prior to that, but I just started really appreciating how much they love their vinyl and how amazing most of the releases I had were. After amassing close to the whole thing, I can honestly say there is only maybe 2 or 3 bands out of the whole discography that I haven't enjoyed as much as the rest of the bands (Trapdoor Fucking Exit, Anthem 88, Ghost Mice[still on the fence about them]).

Everything else, but especially (Radon, Spoke, Clairmel, The Holy Mountain, Small Brown Bike, Fifth Hour Hero, HWM, FLOOR) are some of my favorite bands/releases ever.

I know a ton of people dislike the hype over this band, but it's been fun collecting and I really haven't gone overboard on spending. A couple were a little spendy at the time, but those have almost doubled since then, crazy. Anyways, enjoy...

[image]

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - black - 1st press /100

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - red/white - 1st press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - blue - 1st euro press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - clear red - 2nd press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - white - 2nd euro press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - purple - 3rd press /1000

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - green - 3rd press /1000

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim - clear - 3rd euro press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - 7" - gold /500

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - 7" - black /2000

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - LP - green /300

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - LP - white /500

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - LP - blue /1000

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - LP - black /1000 (European variant)

The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound - LP - black

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 2x7" - white - 1st press /100

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 2x7" - red - 1st press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 2x7" - black - 1st press /1000

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 2x7" - clear - 2nd press /1000

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 10" - black - 1st press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 10" - black - 1st press /200 (jacket variant)

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 10" - black - 1.5 press /500 (mystery press)

The Gaslight Anthem - Señor and the Queen - 10" - white - 2nd press /500

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Orange /514

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Blue/Gray Split /359

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Blue/Gray Splatter /104

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Black/Green Split /250

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Gold /650

The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Yellow /1600

The Gaslight Anthem - Old White Lincoln - White /1000

V/A - All Aboard: A Johnny Cash Tribute - Black /100

V/A - All Aboard: A Johnny Cash Tribute - Pink /100

V/A - All Aboard: A Johnny Cash Tribute - Black/Pink Split /300

V/A - All Aboard: A Johnny Cash Tribute - Black/Pink Splatter /500