Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

[image]

The Movielife - This Time Next Year black /1000 (approximately??? rev's site just says standard press) Revelation Records

The Movielife - This Time Next Year blue /750 Revelation Records

The Movielife - Has A Gambling Problem 807 / 1000 Drive Thru Records

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn green 216/1000 in matrix Drive Thru Records

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn green 228/1000 in matrix Drive Thru Records

[image]

The Movielife - Self Destruct black /2500 or 3500 (I forget and deadformat.net isn't loading)

The Movielife - Self Destruct red /400

The Movielife - Self Destruct white #84 / 100

The Movielife / Ex Number Five split 7" (I have two because one had zero bids with 10 min left because of a listing error Movie Life from someone in Japan; cost $14 ppd)

[image]

The Movielife - red demo tape

The Movielife - It's Go Time cd 1st press (noted as made in Canada on underside) /1000 (one with vinnie jumping off a bridge in West Virginia on their first tour from his mouth)

The Movielife - It's Go Time 2nd/3rd press /2000 (has Iron Sheik under the cd tray whereas 1st press doesn't and the cd graphics are different)

The Movielife - Has a Gambling Problem

note: I couldn't find my This Time Next Year cd for the picture, but it's around somewhere

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn ltd digipak (this version's cover artwork was considered too graphic to be sold in stores at walmart/target and was only available from TML on tour (Finch/TML/A Static Lullaby tour Feb '03) or via the Drive Thru webstore at that time if I remember correctly.

from Dubin who ran Fadeway Records:

Hey Steve

that is me.. basically the cd with the picture of vinny jumping off the bridge (the copy you bought) was the first pressing, and the one that more closely matches the art was the 2nd and 3rd pressings... Its a bit cloudy but I believe there are 1000 of the first and probably like 2000 of the second pressing.

I think that the second pressing also has a hidden picture under the tray as well...

I hope that helps, please feel free to hit me up with anyother questions.

thanks

dubin.

[image][image]

promo material and show fliers Juliana Theory, TML, Starting Line (who actually canceled this west coast tour right after the NFG, H2o, RX Bandits tour because Kenny came down with mono) from November 2001

[image]

kind of ridiculous to save show fliers, but...

Need:

The Movielife - white demo tape

The Movielife - Jamestown 7" (in the mail)

The Movielife - Face or Kneecaps (in the mail)

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn 2x cd w/2nd cd having Sailor Tattoos re-recorded acoustic

The Movielife - Jamestown cd single

The Movielife - Face or Kneecaps cd single

The Movielife / Ex Number Five split cd on One Day Saviour

I can't think of anything else I need, if you know something let me know.

i have a buddy whose 1st cousin is vinnie, i'll see if there is anything else next time i talk to him

that Drive-Thru either sampler or Comp that had Sailor Tattoo's on it?

I had a first edition of that Go-Time CD...it was stolen years ago...just the CD...got the Case somewhere back in a box at my parents house...in their attic

Which comp? I have a few of their summer samplers from '03 or '04 warped tours and didn't see it, nor on the Welcome To The Family comp (which I can't find at the moment either), and Too Legit For The Pit. But I'm not too worried about trying to collect cd samplers, it'd be out of hand.

that Drive-Thru either sampler or Comp that had Sailor Tattoo's on it?

I had a first edition of that Go-Time CD...it was stolen years ago...just the CD...got the Case somewhere back in a box at my parents house...in their attic

Which comp? I have a few of their summer samplers from '03 or '04 warped tours and didn't see it, nor on the Welcome To The Family comp (which I can't find at the moment either), and Too Legit For The Pit. But I'm not too worried about trying to collect cd samplers, it'd be out of hand.

it's the same comp that had an unreleased Fenix TX song on it...I don't even remember what the cover looked like..just remember buying it specifically for those two songs

I think there's also a white copy of 40 hour train. Anyway, I wanted this album for so long and finally got it a few days ago (the green copy, not the white one), it hasn't left my turntable for 3 days:)

May I ask where you got your copy from? I see deadformat is now working for me and I see the white version...hmm.

I got it from ebay for $30 plus shipping. It's on the high side, but I decided it's time. I remember there were tons of them on ebay like 2 years ago and then I always figured "I'll get it later". I once had a chance to get it for $8 ppd but I went "I'll get it later". What a dumbass move that was. But I have never seen the white copy for sale, though I found it on a lot of tradelists. I'd love to get my hands on it.

I got it from ebay for $30 plus shipping. It's on the high side, but I decided it's time. I remember there were tons of them on ebay like 2 years ago and then I always figured "I'll get it later". I once had a chance to get it for $8 ppd but I went "I'll get it later". What a dumbass move that was. But I have never seen the white copy for sale, though I found it on a lot of tradelists. I'd love to get my hands on it.

Was the seller Gatefold Records?

my small Lifetime related collection

[image]

Lifetime - Background

Lifetime - Hello Bastards black /1000

Lifetime - Hello Bastards white /100 or /550 depending on sources

Lifetime - Jersey's Best Dancers black /1400

Lifetime - s/t black /850 of 1000 1st press FBR

Lifetime - s/t red sealed (x5; yes I was an asshole) /250 of 1000 1st press FBR

Lifetime - Tinnitus black

Lifetime - Boys No Good black

Lifetime - Boys No Good red /500

Lifetime - Two Songs cyan blue /300

Paint It Black - CVA sealed /1300

Armalite - s/t 1st press gatefold on opaque yellow /500

[image]

set list from Portland, OR show with Shook Ones, Sinking Ships, and Broadway Calls Sep. 7th, '07 part of the MusicFest NW concert weekend

[image]

The Movielife - This Time Next Year black /1000 (approximately??? rev's site just says standard press) Revelation Records

The Movielife - This Time Next Year blue /750 Revelation Records

The Movielife - Has A Gambling Problem 807 / 1000 Drive Thru Records

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn green 216/1000 in matrix Drive Thru Records

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn green 228/1000 in matrix Drive Thru Records

[image]

The Movielife - Self Destruct black /2500 or 3500 (I forget and deadformat.net isn't loading)

The Movielife - Self Destruct red /400

The Movielife - Self Destruct white #84 / 100

The Movielife / Ex Number Five split 7" (I have two because one had zero bids with 10 min left because of a listing error Movie Life from someone in Japan; cost $14 ppd)

[image]

The Movielife - red demo tape

The Movielife - It's Go Time cd 1st press (noted as made in Canada on underside) /1000 (one with vinnie jumping off a bridge in West Virginia on their first tour from his mouth)

The Movielife - It's Go Time 2nd/3rd press /2000 (has Iron Sheik under the cd tray whereas 1st press doesn't and the cd graphics are different)

The Movielife - Has a Gambling Problem

note: I couldn't find my This Time Next Year cd for the picture, but it's around somewhere

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn ltd digipak (this version's cover artwork was considered too graphic to be sold in stores at walmart/target and was only available from TML on tour (Finch/TML/A Static Lullaby tour Feb '03) or via the Drive Thru webstore at that time if I remember correctly.

from Dubin who ran Fadeway Records:

Hey Steve

that is me.. basically the cd with the picture of vinny jumping off the bridge (the copy you bought) was the first pressing, and the one that more closely matches the art was the 2nd and 3rd pressings... Its a bit cloudy but I believe there are 1000 of the first and probably like 2000 of the second pressing.

I think that the second pressing also has a hidden picture under the tray as well...

I hope that helps, please feel free to hit me up with anyother questions.

thanks

dubin.

[image][image]

promo material and show fliers Juliana Theory, TML, Starting Line (who actually canceled this west coast tour right after the NFG, H2o, RX Bandits tour because Kenny came down with mono) from November 2001

[image]

kind of ridiculous to save show fliers, but...

Need:

The Movielife - white demo tape

The Movielife - Jamestown 7" (in the mail)

The Movielife - Face or Kneecaps (in the mail)

The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn 2x cd w/2nd cd having Sailor Tattoos re-recorded acoustic

The Movielife - Jamestown cd single

The Movielife - Face or Kneecaps cd single

The Movielife / Ex Number Five split cd on One Day Saviour

I can't think of anything else I need, if you know something let me know.

i have a buddy whose 1st cousin is vinnie, i'll see if there is anything else next time i talk to him

That collection is great even with missing pieces.

You talking about Tony? He is one of my closest/oldest friends. He most likely knows nothing about their vinyl shit, not into records, but he could of course go straight to the source.

Exactly...I see them and feel like an asshole.

There were so many problems with that pre-order from FBR that I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those sealed copies is actually black.

If I remember correctly originally the webstore took 125 red and gave the other 125 red to Lifetime to sell on tour. Then after the 5 minute red order fiasco the webstore sold too many, and actually had to take some back from Lifetime. I guess I could just go open them all up and check.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic