Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

as complete as it will ever be... Ive thrown in the towel. Done.

My Young Livers collection:

[image]

12" Young Livers - The New Drop Era Darker Navy Blue [2nd Press /386]

12" Young Livers - The New Drop Era Light Navy Blue [2nd Press /386]

12" Young Livers - The New Drop Era Purple [1st Press /400]

12" Young Livers - The New Drop Era Sky Blue [2nd Press /114]

12" Young Livers - The New Drop Era Test Test Press

12" Young Livers - The New Drop Era White [1st Press /200]

7" Young Livers / Army of Ponch- Live at the Atlantic Aqua Blue [358/369]

7" Young Livers / Army of Ponch -Live at the Atlantic Black Screen Printed Gatefold, Test Press

7" Young Livers / Army of Ponch -Live at the Atlantic Black Swirl [90/97]

7" Young Livers / Army of Ponch -Live at the Atlantic Gray Marble [236/303]

7" Young Livers / Army of Ponch -Live at the Atlantic Royal Blue [11/31]

7" Young Livers / Army of Ponch -Live at the Atlantic White Record Release [80/200]

7" Young Livers / Bridge and Tunnel -Split Black Test Press

7" Young Livers / Bridge and Tunnel -Split Brownish [/11]

7" Young Livers / Attack! Vipers! -Split Clear [uK Tour /100]

7" Young Livers / Bridge and Tunnel -Split Dark Gray [/34]

7" Young Livers / Bridge and Tunnel -Split Green Gray [/143]

id be so bummed if i had all those nfg discs

soooo bummed

and thats a nice hey i just started collecting lagwagon when the represses hit pic. i say this because otherwise you'd surely have the live record or blaze on color. or a fucking copy of hoss for that matter.

why the fuck did you waste your money to get 6 shitty represses of trashed when youre missing readily available pressings of very arguably better lps

yeah, ive decided im just gonna start talking mad shit in this thread cuz you kids kinda suck at record collecting

this place needs conflict dude

having said that i just looked at your list. im sure you have some lame justification for having all those o pioneers records but for real dude, have you listened to all 11 copies of the same 10" you have? i can tell from the rest of your list that you like other bands so maybe you couldve gotten records from them that you like that you didnt already have but i dunno

and another fucking thing

what is with you guys and trying to waster as much space as possible with whats going in in your signatures?

also to the two dudes from california--ill be traveling up the entire coast of your state starting next week. if youre that bothered by what ive said in this thread i highly encourage you to man up and fight me. pm me your phone numbers and we can arrange something. not kidding, will follow through

what is with you guys and trying to waster as much space as possible with whats going in in your signatures?

also to the two dudes from california--ill be traveling up the entire coast of your state starting next week. if youre that bothered by what ive said in this thread i highly encourage you to man up and fight me. pm me your phone numbers and we can arrange something. not kidding, will follow through

haha, best post ever

haha, best post ever

Awesome collection! Is this everything?

has the Dressed To Kill 7" ever been confirmed to exist? if so she's missing that and from the screen to your stereo on red. but still a very impressive collection.

I'm still yet to see a picture however the band have said it happened plus I was checking on amazon.co.uk and it was listed on there (out of stock of cause) which would suggest it was in stock at some point in time (sadly it didn't have a picture). Still an awesome collection, I'm missing both the reds and the friend presses for HPxHC and Tip. Oh and Dressed to Kill of cause ;)

Will be posting my Cap'n Jazz collection at some point soon.

this place needs conflict dude

having said that i just looked at your list. im sure you have some lame justification for having all those o pioneers records but for real dude, have you listened to all 11 copies of the same 10" you have? i can tell from the rest of your list that you like other bands so maybe you couldve gotten records from them that you like that you didnt already have but i dunno

Do me! Do me!

ok, one you have all those death cab records but not we have the facts?

do you have an alkaline trio tattoo? i bet you do!

uhm... i just woke up... gimme a sec...

sweet silverchair minidisc!

your list leads me to believe youre a female despite your screenname because you listen to a lot of womanly music. post noodz

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic