Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

pikemess, thought you might enjoy these pictures. Tarantulas Records used to send records out in these custom mailers. I don't remember what the 'contest' was but I received these posters and button/sticker pack because I won it along with a written note saying they included a Tarantulas stencil for me. It's signed Tarantulas and the Explosion. I just planned on taking a pic of the mailer and found all that stuff inside. I'd totally forgotten about it. Oh, and there's also a huge red tarantula stenciled on the inside of the mailer.

[image]

[image]

pikemess, thought you might enjoy these pictures. Tarantulas Records used to send records out in these custom mailers. I don't remember what the 'contest' was but I received these posters and button/sticker pack because I won it along with a written note saying they included a Tarantulas stencil for me. It's signed Tarantulas and the Explosion. I just planned on taking a pic of the mailer and found all that stuff inside. I'd totally forgotten about it. Oh, and there's also a huge red tarantula stenciled on the inside of the mailer.

[image]

[image]

Thanks for posting that; it's fucking awesome! I would love to check my mail one day and discover that. After seeing this maybe I'll make my own stencil.

The Dead City Rebels...

[image]

The Dead City Rebels - Trashed [12" High Society International]

The Dead City Rebels/Schizo Dudes - Split [7" Beluga Music]

The Dead City Rebels/The Highschool Rockers - split [7" Rockin' Bones]

The Dead City Rebels - Rock `n` Roll Enemy #1 [10" High Society International]

[image]

From left to right....

12"

Ghost Mice/Saw Wheel: split (purple marble under the cover)

Ghost Mice/Andrew Jackson Jihad: split (black)

Ghost Mice: Collection 1 (black)

Ghost Mice: Collection 1 (test press)

Chris Clavin: The roads don't lead... (black, yellow, red, blue)

7"

Ghost Mice - AOTU (black)

Ghost Mice/Brook Pridemoore: split (marble grey)

Operation:Cliff Clavin/Connie Dungs: split (black)

Operation:Cliff Clavin/The Max Levine Ensemble: split (marble grey'ish pink? idk)

And because I forgot to include this the first time around...

[image]

The Devil is Electric - I've never trusted.... (black)

I'm missing mostly The Devil Is Electric and a few comps....not to mention all the "unofficial" stuff CC has been on. I also have most of the stuff that's out there on CD, but I don't feel like digging through all that right now.

Oh and today I had ~5 records come in the most beat up inside-out USPS priority box and the left side was completely open and it would have been completely possible for something to fall out. Why can't people use a little common sense? At least they didn't come in a used pizza box, again.

*First attempt at posting photos*

In honor of the announcement of the title of the new YYY record (It's Blitz) here you have my YYY vinyl collection. I also have a fuckload of their CDs among other tchotchkes. Note the matchbooks and sticker set with the UK Show Your Bones. The Heart-shaped discs include temp. tattoos.

IMG_1626

IMG_1631

IMG_1629

IMG_1627

*Third attempt at posting photos*

In honor of the announcement of the title of the new YYY record (It's Blitz) here you have my YYY vinyl collection. I also have a fuckload of their CDs among other tchotchkes. Note the matchbooks and sticker set with the UK Show Your Bones. The Heart-shaped discs include temp. tattoos.

[image]

[image]

[image]

*First attempt at posting photos*

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Don't use HTML. Use bbcode or whatever, with brackets. mcm1610 had it right up there.

somebody can help me?

I would like to know how post a picture here from my pc.

Thanks

upload them to an image sharing site.. like

http://imageshack.us/

http://www.photobucket.com/

http://www.flickr.com/

get the url for uploaded pic and put it inbetween

[img..] [/img..] (remove the dots)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic