Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I haven't posted a pic in here for so long... Some of these are still in their early stages, but here it goes.

AFI:

(I just threw the most recent pics I had together)

[image]

The Loved Ones:

[image]

Energy:

[image]

No Use For a Name:

(desperately looking for colored versions of more betterness and live in a dive, everything else can wait)

[image]

Taking Back Sunday:

(This one's actually been decreasing over the past months, but someday I'll start adding to it again)

[image]

Arms Aloft

(If you have the record release version, please sell it to me:))

[image]

Donots

[image]

Caleb Lionheart

(This is my priority collection right now. If there's ANYTHING I don't have I'll trade or pay for it big time!!)

[image]

whats the difference between the 1st and 2nd press of bombing the bay?

Those on the pic are both first pressings, just a color variation on the back of the cover and slight label variation (not really seen on the pic).

The second press however has a different label logo, it looks like this: http://www.afiseries.com/images/releases/btbnew.jpg

whereas the fist press logo looks like this: http://www.afiseries.com/images/releases/btbold.jpg

I just haven gotten around to buying the second press yet, VC store has it though so I'll pick it up soon-ish.

That AFI collection is still unreal.

Seconded, That is amazing!

Thanks guys, I actually found a pic from April 2006, the collection looked like this:

[image]

That's what 3 years of choosing records over food, clothes and going out result in :)

whats the difference between the 1st and 2nd press of bombing the bay?

Those on the pic are both first pressings, just a color variation on the back of the cover and slight label variation (not really seen on the pic).

The second press however has a different label logo, it looks like this: http://www.afiseries.com/images/releases/btbnew.jpg

whereas the fist press logo looks like this: http://www.afiseries.com/images/releases/btbold.jpg

I just haven gotten around to buying the second press yet, VC store has it though so I'll pick it up soon-ish.

oh, okay thanks. i see i have the 2nd pressing. I used to have 2 copies. i wondering if the other one that i sold was a 1st press.

Thanks guys, I actually found a pic from April 2006, the collection looked like this:

[image]

That's what 3 years of choosing records over food, clothes and going out result in :)

this is truly amazing to me. you must be so proud and have such a sense of accomplishment. i know i would. great work, man.

Steinways Vinyl:

7"s

[image]

LPs & 10"s

[image]

Steinways, The / Peabodies - Split 7" Black Test Press

Steinways, The / Peabodies - Split 7" Black [1st Press /400]

Steinways, The / Peabodies - Split 7" Mint Green [1st Press /100]

Steinways, The / The Varsity Weirdos - Split (It's Alive Wedding) 7" Black Test Press [/5]

Steinways, The / The Varsity Weirdos - Split (It's Alive Wedding) 7" White [1st Press /150]

Steinways, The - Art of The Underground Vol 27 7" Black [314/350]

Steinways, The - Art of The Underground Vol 27 7" Black [332/350]

Steinways, The - Art of The Underground Vol 27 7" Black Test Press [2/3]

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing 12" Black [1st Press /400]

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing 12" Black [Tour/Test Press 47/97]

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing 12" Black Tour Press [71/101]

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing 12" Gold/White [1st Press /100]

Steinways, The - Missed the Boat 10" Black Cheeseburger & Fries Pack #4/5 Test press [/10]

Steinways, The - Missed the Boat 10" Black Cheeseburger and Fries Pack #4/5 [/200]

Steinways, The - Missed the Boat 10" Geen Cheeseburger & Fries Pack #4/5 [/50]

Steinways, The - Missed the Boat 10" Purple Cheeseburger & Fries Pack #4/5 [/125]

Steinways, The - Missed the Boat 10" Yellow Cheeseburger & Fries Pack #4/5 [/125]

Steinways, The - Rocket Surgery 7" Black [1st Press /300]

Steinways, The - Rocket Surgery 7" Black Test Press [1/3]

Steinways, The - Unorginal Recipe 7" Black [1st Press /150]

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe 7" Black [2nd Press /500]

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe 7" Black Test Press [/5]

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe 7" Flat Brown [1st Press /350] Rare Variant

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe 7" Crust - Brown Marble [1st Press /350]

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe - Pizza Pack 7" Crust - Brown Marble Pizza Box, T-shirt, Button… [39/99]

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe - Rotten Pizza Pack 7" Black/Green Marble Brown Pizza Box [14/15]

V/A: Art of the Underground Year 4 Box Set - 12x 7" Black [boxt Set /250]

Steinways related Vinyl:

[image]

Barrakuda McMurder - Slow Crawl 7" Black [1st Press /500]

V/A - Dangerous Intersections IV - Rumspringer, Barrakudda McMurder, Strait A's, Like Bats 7" Black [1st Press /320]

V/A - Dangerous Intersections IV - Rumspringer, Barrakudda McMurder, Strait A's, Like Bats 7" Black [Test Press, Different Cover #8/10]

V/A - Dangerous Intersections IV - Rumspringer, Barrakudda McMurder, Strait A's, Like Bats 7" Sky Blue [1st Press /175]

V/A - Dangerous Intersections IV - Rumspringer, Barrakudda McMurder, Strait A's, Like Bats 7" Sky Grey [1st Press /70]

[image]

Short Attention - Clever Maddening Annoying 7" Black [1st Press /200 ] Cover with cut out

Short Attention - Clever Maddening Annoying 7" Black [2nd Press /300]

Short Attention - Clever Maddening Annoying 7" Black Test Press

Short Attention - Clever, Maddening, Annoying 7" Clear [1st Press /100] Cover with cut out

[image]

Steinways & Steinways related CDs + DVDs:

Steinways / Varsity Weirdos CD

Steinways - Unoriginal Recipe! CD -White Cover, White w/ red ink CD (From Regular Pizza Pack)

Steinways - Unoriginal Recipe! CD - Brown Cover, White w/ Black ink CD (From Moldy Pizza Pack)

Steinways - Unoriginal Recipe! CD - White Cover, Pizza pie CD

Steinways - Live: Insubordination Fest 2007 CD

Steinways - Bear Vs. Man CD [#4/60]

Steinways - Live at the Continental NYC 1.08.06 [/100]

- V/A: Drunk and Alone CD

- V/A: Shut Up and Do It vol.1 NY/NJ CD

- V/A: New York vs New Jersey - Punk Rock Battle Royal! CD

- V/A: God Save the Queers CD

- V/A: Thanks for the Floor CD

- Steinways - Live: Insubordination Fest 2007 DVD

- Steinways - Live: Insubordination Fest 2008 DVD

- Short Attention - Live: Insubordination Fest 2007 DVD

- The Abducted - S/T CD (Ace played drums in this band)

- The Slaughterhouse Four - Broken Hearts and Broken Strings CD (Chris Grivet played drums in this band)

- Short Attention - Live: Insubordination Fest 2007 CD (Grath sings and plays guitar)

- Barrakuda McMurder - Slow Crawl CD (Grath's new band)

And a last show print:

[image]

Shit i am missing (that i know of):

- Steinways / Peabodies - split 7" white/black splatter (transitional Variant)

- Barrakuda McMurder - Slow Crawl 7" Test Press

I would be interested in any other tour/show prints too

Incoming:

- V/A: Pop Punk's Not Dead CD

- Steinways - Missed the Boat CD

- Steinways - Gorilla Marketing CD

- Houseboat - TBA upcoming release LP - Test Press

Im sure there are more things missing, especially CD Comps and shit. If you know anything i am missing please let me know. If you have any variants i dont have let me know, ill reward you nicely.

Guest duhpunk
The Silent Circus: (still looking for baby blue)

[image]

Not sure if its the middle on the bottom, but I thought there is a navy blue out there too.

It wouldn't surprise me. The colors for this album vary so much that I would probably have to buy every single copy to get a complete collection. My pics are kind of dark, but that bottom middle one is purple

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic