Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Brendan Kelly collection

[image]

Nice, but I win... ;) and i just noticed my Falcon LP is not included in the pic. Whoops.

Im a pretty huge Lawrence arms fan and noticed i had a good chunk of other bands that featured Brendan, Neil or Chris. I think this is most of it, but im sure i left out something.

I know this isnt a complete collection but im bored as shit.

[image]

Just wait till Andy gets all my variants and Wardogs Test presses, and he will put everyone's collection to shame.

Plan A Project/Worthless/Ratchets/Rock,Star collection

[image]

i am missing the ratchets glory bound lp (have the cd, always forget to pick up the lp). i had the right to assemble 7" comp (worthless) but i accidently left it out by my window on a hot day, it got all fucked up and i through it out and never picked up another. i am also missing the punk uprisings vol. 2 2xLP comp (plan a). i would also love the plan a project demo, but thats not happening. i've also heard of a limited edition screened cover of the plan a 10" for a record release show, but i don't know if that exists

ARMALITE!

[image]

Armalite - Armalite - No Idea Records - TEST PRESS (of 20)

Armalite - Armalite - No Idea Records - Record Release Edition/Cream Vinyl (13 of 13)

Armalite - Armalite - No Idea Records - 1st Press/Yellow Vinyl (of 500)

Armalite - Armalite - No Idea Records - 2nd Press/White Vinyl (of 525)

Armalite - Armalite - No Idea Records - 3rd Press/Blue Gray Mix Vinyl (of 200)

had no idea there was a 3rd press of the Armalite record, I need to find that, and really need to get my hands on one of those record release editions.

beautiful collection.

wonder what color/pressing no idea has in stock now.

The third pressing just came out in the past month or two, so they should have that one in stock.

GOVERNMENT WARNING

[image]

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 1st Press/Blue Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 2nd Press/White Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 3rd Press/Red Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 4th Press/Green Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 5th Press/Yellow Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 6th Press/Gray Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 7th Press/Pink Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 8th Press/Neon Green Cover (of 500)

Government Warning - No Way Out EP - No Way Records - 9th Press/Orange Cover (of 500)

[image]

Government Warning - No Moderation - Feral Ward Records - Record Release Edition (of 100)

Government Warning - No Moderation - Feral Ward Records - 1st Press/Maroon Vinyl (of 200)

Government Warning - No Moderation - Feral Ward Records - 1st Press (of 7000)

Government Warning - No Moderation - Feral Ward Records - 2nd Press/Green/Black Cover (of 1000)

[image]

Government Warning - Arrested - Grave Mistake Records - Screened Cover/Pink Vinyl (171 of 200)

Government Warning - Arrested - Grave Mistake Records - 1st Press/Pink Vinyl (of 300)

Government Warning - Arrested - Grave Mistake Records - 1st Press (of 1000)

Government Warning - Arrested - Grave Mistake Records - West Coast Tour Edition/1st Press (19 of 200)

Government Warning - Arrested - Grave Mistake Records - 2nd Press (of 1300)

Government Warning - Arrested - Grave Mistake Records - 3rd Press (of 1000)

My Blink-182 collection, includes cds, cassettes and video/dvd but the vinyl are at the top of Picture One

[image]

[image]

This is an amazing collection. Id kill for this.

If you get a chance, would you mind listing out all the vinyl? Lots of stuff there Ive never heard of

Here is a list of vinyl that is in the first picture

Blink-182 - All The Small Things (UK 7" Jukebox Vinyl)

Blink-182 - Always (UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl)

Blink-182 - Buddha (USA 12" Vinyl)

Blink-182 - Cheshire Cat (USA 12" Vinyl) (Red Eyes)

Blink-182 - Down (UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl)

Blink-182 - Feeling This (UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl)

Blink-182 - Feeling This (USA 7" Vinyl)

Blink-182 - First Date (UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl)

Blink-182 - I Miss You (UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl)

Blink-182 - Lemmings USA (7" Vinyl) (Black)

Blink-182 - Lemmings USA (7" Vinyl) (Yellow)

Blink-182 - Man Overboard (Italy 7" Jukebox Vinyl)

Blink-182 - Not Now (UK 7" Vinyl) (Part 1 of 2)

Blink-182 - Not Now (UK 7" Vinyl) (Part 2 of 2)

Blink-182 - They Came To Conquer Uranus (USA 7" Vinyl) (Black)

Blink-182 - They Came To Conquer Uranus (USA 7" Vinyl) (Blue)

Blink-182 - What's My Age Again? (EU 7" Picture Disc Vinyl)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic