Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Here's my NOFX record collection. Certainly not the largest out there, but I'm happy with it! I'm still waiting on a few records, but decided to take pics anyway!

Not a fan of NOFX, but that is a killer collection!

Thanks! There's quite a few records that I'm missing and I'm really not sure if I'll ever get them (I'm not really big on spending lots $$$ on records!). But I sure will try!!

Thanks! There's quite a few records that I'm missing and I'm really not sure if I'll ever get them (I'm not really big on spending lots $$$ on records!). But I sure will try!!

just curious, what # is that Drama sleeve?

No #! I made that sleeve a couple years ago for my OX Fanzine split. I used some pics from the NOFX Wiki and played with Photoshop. No worries, I don't plan on selling my copy, and if I EVER do it, I won't try to sell it with that sleeve! This is just for me! But it sure looks good! (back and front). I made sure there was no # on it.

just curious, what # is that Drama sleeve?

No #! I made that sleeve a couple years ago for my OX Fanzine split. I used some pics from the NOFX Wiki and played with Photoshop. No worries, I don't plan on selling my copy, and if I EVER do it, I won't try to sell it with that sleeve! This is just for me! But it sure looks good! (back and front). I made sure there was no # on it.

The sleeve looks nice, well done.

I was just wondering if you were the person from the nofxwiki board who bought zorg´s copy for $830, ha

The sleeve looks nice, well done.

I was just wondering if you were the person from the nofxwiki board who bought zorg´s copy for $830, ha

Yeah, it does look pretty good. But again, I probably shouldn't take the pic with it! My plan is not to fool anyone! And no, I'm not the one who bought the copy from Zorg. I would never drop that kind of money for a record. I paid $450 for my original PMRC and that's by FARRR the most I ever paid for a record. But I will say that I did sold records for $400 to finance that big purchase! I then paid $150 for my Green S/T LP, but I sold a Misfits record for it!

here is my fbr collection. i didn't include cds that fbr released but were released on other labels or countries for the vinyl (jersey, ann beretta, ltj, etc.) or what ltj self-released but said it was an fbr release on their website. but i did include the supermarket all stars 7" since fbr payed for the plates.

[image]

Lemuria Collection

Lemuria - Demo CDR w/ Tree (2008, 2nd Press /250)

Lemuria - Self Titled (Art of the Undergroud /1000)

Lemuria / Frame Split (1st Press w/ Brown Cardstock Cover /250)

Lemuria / Frame Split (2nd Press /750 with tan jackets & one-die cut puzzle piece)

Lemuria / The Ergs! Split (Spring Tour Version w/ Screenprinted Jacket 83/99)

Lemuria / The Ergs! Split (1st press, Black Vinyl /1500)

Lemuria / The Ergs! Split (2nd press, Orange Vinyl /500)

Lemuria / The Ergs! Split (3rd press, Purple Vinyl /500)

Lemuria - Art of the Underground Series Volume 10 (#32/250)

Lemuria / Kind of Like Spitting Split (Art of the Underground on Clear /200)

Lemuria / Kind of Like Spitting Split (Art of the Underground /1000)

Lemuria - The First Collection (Test Press on Asian Man Records #4/4)

Lemuria - The First Collection (Yo Yo Records /500)

Lemuria - The First Collection (Asian Man Release /200)

Lemuria - The First Collection (Asian Man Release on Green Vinyl /800)

Lemuria - Get Better (Test Press on Asian Man Records #1/5)

Lemuria - Get Better (1st Press, White Vinyl on Asian Man Records /800)

Lemuria - Get Better (1st Press, Black Vinyl on Asian Man Records /200)

Lemuria - Get Better (2nd Press, Pink and White Vinyl on Asian Man Records /500)

Lemuria - Get Better (2nd Press, Silver and Gold Vinyl on Asian Man Records /500)

[image]

The Wednesdays

[image]

Cd's: Midnight Songs in Time of War, Fury, You Will Gasp and They Will Breathe, Invisible Youth.

Vinyl: s/t on blue /500, American Midnight on black /1000, Live In an Alabama Prison on black, Spirit War on clear /~100, on black /1000, Mystery on grey marble /700, Split with Immortal Lee County Killers on black /400, on green /100, Liberty on black, Invisible Youth on black.

Missing: s/t on black /400, Split w/ ILCK on blue /100.

Pine Hill Haints

[image]

Cd's: Split w/ Natchez Shakers, Trains Have No Names, Those Who Wander, You Bury Your Hate in a Shallow Grave, Split w/ Clampitt, Gaddis and Buck, Ghost Dance.

Vinyl: Alabama Ghost Country Music on sky blue marble, Split w/ David Dondero on black /500, Jack of Diamonds on black /500, Darktime Came to the Hills on black /500, Tales From the Front Porch Split on black, God, the Devil and Two By the Gate on black, Ghost Dance on black.

Complete.

Related Bands

[image]

The Florence Nightingales s/t on purple marble, Shoot Em Down - Hot Rod Deep-Pit Soul Revival on black, Rise Up Howlin' Werewolf - X-Mas Lights Plugged In on black, The Indian Curse will Bring You Back to Me on black.

There are tons more of these out there.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic