Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Dude seriously. Multiples of some of the VERY rare colored vinyl presses. Why? No wonder they are so hard to find and so damn expensive on eBay.

LOL...

Thanks.. I think...

Anyway.. Try to out bid me... LOL

Sorry. It was more of a shock that they go for so much money and you have more than one copy. That is one impressive collection. You even have all of the Dookie bootlegs. Hell, I think you have everything. GREAT job.

"Because the World has Failed us Both" is only on dark grey marbled vinyl, right? I ordered it straight from Hopeless Records when it came out, and I've never seen a plain black one.

That's my favorite FS record, I used to have it on CD about 8 years ago. I should try to pick it up again. I love the first song but I can't remember the title. If I remember it right it has some kind of talking in the begnning of it. Anyway, kick-ass record.

Guest yourshitsucks

while the green day collection is impressive i think its hilariously lame that on that dudes trade list he has like 16 records that arent green day related. having made that claim that hes been collecting green day records for 14 years i think its ridic that only on average of once a year would he pick up something thats not green day related.

also, dude has to have put almost 5 digits into his collection. of the same band.

have you ever been in someones house and their parents have a basement thats FULL of coca-cola memorabilia or somesuch and you just think "man, theres no fucking way these people really love coke this much" because im drawing parallels to that

impressive collection, but maaaaaaan superfluousness abounds...

do you still think green days as good of a band as they were? the only green day record i own is that live in italy boot which i bought to sell but cant because its really fucking good.

also, falling sickness>green day

have all those jams except the 10" on color.

Bottom line, this thread just jumped up to legendary. That Green Day collection is one of the most impressive ones I've seen in a long time. Some of the more recent bands are cool to see all layed out, but a band like G.D. goes back so far and those early releases are so fuckin' expensive.

Also, that Sub Pop collection is right up my alley and looks fuckin' sick!!

Collections like that contain so many long gone records, that it gets really hard to fill in some of those gaps without dropping a ton of money. Great job to both of you, and a +1 from me.

You guys make me feel really mediocre with my collections!

These are fairly old pics by a couple months. I've recently acuired some more HWM and a few others, but here goes anyway.

Gaslight Anthem, minus my new senor and the queen 10". I deifnitely want to get a few variants of everything and there are a couple of new singles that I need to get to complete it.

[image]

Anti-Flag. My favorite band, hands down. I will eventually have every pressing, color, variant, etc. That is a first pressing of New Kind of Army, too.

[image]

Gorilla Biscuits..Definitely looking for more variants of these as well.

[image]

Chuck Ragan / Hot Water Music

[image]

A very meek AM! collection, haha.

[image]

Larry Arms

[image]

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic