Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Whoa...... TOOL ALERT.

I'm just happy that I got your first post... Your virgin post was to look at specific collection pages and ream someone for having a large collection.

If you dont want to see people with big collections of "coke" items.. dont go to "coke" collecting website and look at threads that say post your pics of your "coke" collection.... I mean this is a vinyl collecting forum and the thread title is .. "Post a PIC of Your Collection by Band"

And by the way I dont catalog the vinyl that I purchase outside of my collection... That was a handful of records that I listed because they were for sale..... Since Jan of this year.. I just counted 31 separate orders totaling $974.87 to VC alone for vinyl.. Not to mention the 200 - 300 that I've purchased from the people on this forum..... ZERO of which was GREEN DAY.

Flame Some Where Else

while the green day collection is impressive i think its hilariously lame that on that dudes trade list he has like 16 records that arent green day related. having made that claim that hes been collecting green day records for 14 years i think its ridic that only on average of once a year would he pick up something thats not green day related.

also, dude has to have put almost 5 digits into his collection. of the same band.

have you ever been in someones house and their parents have a basement thats FULL of coca-cola memorabilia or somesuch and you just think "man, theres no fucking way these people really love coke this much" because im drawing parallels to that

impressive collection, but maaaaaaan superfluousness abounds...

do you still think green days as good of a band as they were? the only green day record i own is that live in italy boot which i bought to sell but cant because its really fucking good.

also, falling sickness>green day

have all those jams except the 10" on color.

Not a Green Day fan at all, but totally backed. Your collection is sick and that guy sucks.

But that is what the internet is for - anonymously shitting on other people. Anyhow, fuck yourshitsucks. You suck man.

Guest yourshitsucks

all right, i got the attention that i wanted! successful trolling is successful!

now, lets see, where do i begin with my response here... id love to talk shit to coke collectors. fuck them in their high-fructose corn syrup loving asses.

but im not on that board right now.

i get the impression that youre pretty well to do. some may throw around the word "rich." you've spent more in vc orders this year than ive fucking made in this year. congrats. i hope you actually listen to what you bought instead of getting it just to have it, as you have clearly done with green day here. no seriously man, i defy you to tell me you put that aussie cassette single you dropped 30 bucks on ebay for in a tape deck.

i just miss the point of having so many copies of the same fucking record. there is no practical upshot to the practice. you're nothing but a materialist. what other than smug self-satisfaction could be accomplished with your owning 15 copies of 39/smooth? i mean i get it, you can afford whatever you want and it doesnt matter but isnt this a bit much?

and why the fuck do you like green day so much? i mean the first four albums are pretty good but after that they just become so boring. youve been collecting for 14 years... what happened 14 years ago? oh yeah, dookie came out. what about that album resonated with you so much that its where you manifested your hoarding instead of you now owning oh say 20 copies of razorblade suitcase?

Q: how long does it take to listen to a thousands dollars worth of vinyl?

A: a seven inch or two if youre this dude!

youre not punk.

and im telling everyone.

INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all right, i got the attention that i wanted! successful trolling is successful!

now, lets see, where do i begin with my response here... id love to talk shit to coke collectors. fuck them in their high-fructose corn syrup loving asses.

i get the impression that youre pretty well to do. some may throw around the word "rich." you've spent more in vc orders this year than ive fucking made in this year. congrats. i hope you actually listen to what you bought instead of getting it just to have it, as you have clearly done with green day here. no seriously man, i defy you to tell me you put that aussie cassette single you dropped 30 bucks on ebay for in a tape deck.

i just miss the point of having so many copies of the same fucking record. there is no practical upshot to the practice. you're nothing but a materialist. what other than smug self-satisfaction could be accomplished with your owning 15 copies of 39/smooth? i mean i get it, you can afford whatever you want and it doesnt matter but isnt this a bit much?

and why the fuck do you like green day so much? i mean the first four albums are pretty good but after that they just become so boring. youve been collecting for 14 years... what happened 14 years ago? oh yeah, dookie came out. what about that album resonated with you so much that its where you manifested your hoarding instead of you now owning oh say 20 copies of razorblade suitcase?

youre not punk.

and im telling everyone.

INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 40 year old woman who's made less than $1000 dollars in 2 and a half months, uses 4chan memes, and argues with people on the internet? What a catch.

youre not punk.

and im telling everyone.

A 40 year old woman who's made less than $1000 dollars in 2 and a half months, uses 4chan memes, and argues with people on the internet? What a catch.

[image]

youre not punk.

and im telling everyone.

Get fucked.

[image]

You're an asshole.

youre not punk.

and im telling everyone.

you made less than 1,000 dollars this year yet can afford internet, a computer, and have time to troll? are you in high school?

youre not punk.

and im telling everyone.

you made less than 1,000 dollars this year yet can afford internet, a computer, and have time to troll? are you in high school?

Yeah no shit. This smacks of 14-17 year old, upper middle class, white, boy.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic