Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

that's alright hehe

also, i might not have listened to all my copies of the 10" split, but honestly I don't even know. When I want to listen to it, I grab the first copy I see and pop it on the turntable, regardless of the color.. That's what happens when you have bad OCD and are a music freak at the same time.

Anything I see I tend to try to collect until I stop myself. Unfortunately for me ;)

i love how almost every thread here manages to go way off topic because select assholes want to start arguments over the simplest things. i never thought i would see the infamous internet tough guy fighting threats here, constant criticism for having a collection or liking certain bands sure, but not stooping to the lame level of come find me in person i'll kick your ass.

and another fucking thing

what is with you guys and trying to waster as much space as possible with whats going in in your signatures?

also to the two dudes from california--ill be traveling up the entire coast of your state starting next week. if youre that bothered by what ive said in this thread i highly encourage you to man up and fight me. pm me your phone numbers and we can arrange something. not kidding, will follow through

call me up, ill stick my penis inside you

and another fucking thing

what is with you guys and trying to waster as much space as possible with whats going in in your signatures?

also to the two dudes from california--ill be traveling up the entire coast of your state starting next week. if youre that bothered by what ive said in this thread i highly encourage you to man up and fight me. pm me your phone numbers and we can arrange something. not kidding, will follow through

call me up, ill stick my penis inside you

He'll do it too.

ok, one you have all those death cab records but not we have the facts?

do you have an alkaline trio tattoo? i bet you do!

uhm... i just woke up... gimme a sec...

sweet silverchair minidisc!

your list leads me to believe youre a female despite your screenname because you listen to a lot of womanly music. post noodz

I don't have ALL those records. I have like 3 LPs by them.

I don't have any tattoos.

Thanks, you wish you had some fucking minidiscs.

What womanly music? I am secure enough with my dick size to listen to whatever woman music you want to point out:

Matt Nathanson?

Lisa Hannigan?

Matt Wertz?

John Mayer?

Train?

Whatever. I like them. Got a problem? Refer to the end of my dick and give it a little kiss. Be dainty though, it's a womanly cock.

man, i fucked this up. i was in new jersey over the weekend and could have totally beat your fucking brains out then. oh wait you dont have any as evident by owning every offspring lp

it's too bad i don't own every offspring album. if you're going to go after people's taste in music by looking at their lists at least be accurate with it douchebag.

Thanks, you wish you had some fucking minidiscs.

Best response to this guy yet. I totally had a minidisc player right before iPods started working with PCs. I had to use a program called sonicstage to put music on it, which used a proprietary format and made it a pain in the ass to rerip all my CDs when I got an iPod. Of course, I was like 14, so I had maybe 20 CDs at the time.

Yes, sadly I missed Blaze and Live in a Dive. They sold out too quick for me. I love Trashed, got it when it (originally)came out and was stoked on all the new colors. I collect many different bands and genres and my collections have gaps here and there, but who gives a shit? Some stuff gets sold or traded or lost over the years(I'm over 30). I'll just keep trying to add to my collection(which is over 1,500)and along the way I'll hopefully end up with 40 different variants of Trashed!

Guest drawthecurtains

Car Vs. Driver

[image]

Still in need of:

HOME 1st pressing: 500 on black vinyl with blue cover, silver and black labels, 2 sided lyric insert with photo on one side.

HOME 3rd pressing: 500 on black vinyl with red covers, red and white labels, 1 sided lyric insert (minus photo side).

SPIRIT ASSEMBLY SPLIT homemade cover

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic