Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

If you aren't counting test pressings, I have about 40 pg.99 items, and am missing about a dozen. FineDayToDie has a similarly sized collection. My documents 1, 8, 9, 10, 11 are, for all intents and purposes, complete. If anyone wants to help me finish the collection, here are my wants. I don't have test presses listed, but I'm after them as well, ha.

Here's my The Real Danger collection. It's not complete, but still wanted to show it. This is an awesome band and I'm a fan of their artwork!

[image]

And they are also on an awesome record label called Shield Recordings. They gave me the test press you see in the picture for free!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

You can order their LP's here: http://www.shieldrecordings.com/

Check the band out here (sounds like descendents, face to face etc): http://www.myspace.com/therealdanger

Shit, I wanted the first lathe but it sold out so fast. The other tape is called Summer Bummer on Bathetic and has a demo of Demands of Me.

Yeah, I managed to snag the HF lathe. I hope I can be lucky enough to get the rest of the series. I wish they would have made it a subscription series.

I never heard of that tape. I'll have to add that to my want list.

Thanks to RSD re-issues here is an updated Mescaleros collection

The only things I believe I am missing are:

Redemption Song Pic Disc 7"

Yalla Yalla 12" Single

Rock Art X-Ray Style LP (who wants to lend me 160 dollars?)

There are also some bootlegs, but the only one I am really interested in is the Bankrobber 99 7" bootleg.

[image]

Nothing says 2010 reissue like a sticker with an ipod on it on the cover of an LP. :P

Makes those originals look so much more appealing.

Nice collection!

They are upstairs, but I'm pretty sure those stickers are just on the outside plastic and not the actual cover.

Yeah, they are. I still don't like seeing them though. haha.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic