Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground Collection

Thank you VC, Bombs Over Bellevue and Scott!

[image]

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground (Orange /w Red Speckles)

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground (Rainbow Milk)

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground (Rainbow Transparent)

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground (Test Press 6/ 10)

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Diggin' (Clear)

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Diggin' (Green)

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Diggin' (Test Press 1/5)

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Live From 'The Pretty Parlor' CD/DVD

Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground - Kay Kay And His Weathered Underground Cassette Tape

I have a TP but it is 2/6. Is that from the second pressing maybe? It doesn't have that cool cover.

that must have been a bitch to set up and take pictures of everything like that... record out, onto turntable, arm on, artwork at the same angle, etc... take down, repeat. haha.

awesome pic regardless!

Yeah, but it was fun to listen to. I try to make it a habit to take pics of records when I listen to them. But this is a new turntable and I need to remove the dust cover to take pics. Thanks, though.

I like to think he listened to at least one side of each record as he photographed it.

Some, both sides. some one side. many just one song which I favored. I did this all in a day, starting in the afternoon. finished at 2am. I'll admit that any of the records that play at 45 rpm were just listened to for 10 seconds to get the picture.

I do the same thing with most of the photos I shoot for my tradelist now. Makes me listen to records since often when I get a ton in, I'll throw 'em all on the shelf and forget about a few of them. So now I basically have an "arrived" spot and will sit down for an hour and listen to most of it and snap some pics!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic