Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

took some quick pictures of my Whitmore collection. Not a variant collector so this is one of everything(except lattitudes) The book up top came with the O.G. press of Blackbird. The only thing I am missing that I am aware of us the Matt Davis benefit which I've only heard about from one person and have never seen pictures of or found information on.

[image]

[image]

Thanks, I got a long way to go.

Oh, no doubt, but your off to a great start, keep up the good work and post a pic when you get some more, wanna see how you progress with this

Here's an update on my alk3 collection. I have a white Goddamnit and UK pressing of Good Mourning on the way as well.

I realized after I was done taking pictures that I accidentally left out the S/T record, but I didn't feel like retaking all the pictures.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Guest adam526

Yea, thought that was kinda weird, but in his defense at least he has multiple copies of the record and (hopefully) he's not spinning the signed one.

[image]

you had them sign the record?

:-\

Truly a sacrilege.

I finally got my red and green TA's and I am up to date.

Also, seeing some people's collections (Bad Religion at this juncture) makes me think that there are people who keep big empty rooms in their homes just to use for taking photos of their massive collections.

ps Laying that stuff out takes so much time.

Also, seeing some people's collections (Bad Religion at this juncture) makes me think that there are people who keep big empty rooms in their homes just to use for taking photos of their massive collections.

ps Laying that stuff out takes so much time.

Haha, semi-true. I live in a 5 bedroom house with two friends so we have on massive bedroom thats completely empty. Cost of living in Richmond is pretty freaking cheap so we just haven't bothered looking for a 4th or 5th roommate.

Also, yes, god damn it took a good while to lay out all those records and I still need to put them all back now.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic