HAVING A BABY!!!!!

casey

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh what happened?

apparently, some guy started a thread to get some attention, then another guy said something else which diverted the attention to him. first guy got all emo that it took away from his thread. mods deleted the second guy's posts and only a handful of people saw it (me included). first guy is happy that the attention is on him again. yay for the internet!

uh what happened?

apparently, some guy started a thread to get some attention, then another guy said something else which diverted the attention to him. first guy got all emo that it took away from his thread. mods deleted the second guy's posts and only a handful of people saw it (me included). first guy is happy that the attention is on him again. yay for the internet!

yeah man it sure is emo to get pissed off when someone says you should kill your baby because it's mixed race. go fuck yourself.

uh what happened?

That is some impressive deductive reasoning. ::)

Guest scriptedrain

Yeah, apparently everyone should be allowed to say whatever they want whenever they want and not expect anyone to get upset - otherwise it's all about attention-seeking. ::)

yeah man it sure is emo to get pissed off when someone says you should kill your baby because it's mixed race. go fuck yourself.

nice way to redirect your anger at me, jackass. i wasn't even the one who said anything offensive.