Alkaline Trio-related bands' vinyl

I thought the only 7" Skiba did for the Traitors was the "Bring Me the Head of Matt Skiba" one.

Skiba didn't play on that record. I don't know what Traitors records he played on, actually, as he was only in the band for a short time.

Andy (seafoamgreen), I know you know all this stuff...

he played on this album cd (dont now if its on vinyl) but i dont know what 7"s

The Traitors - Everything Went Shit

it didn't come out in vinyl, but they have a LP on Johanns Face that came out in 1998.

The 7"s that I have are as follows: Traitor/Scared of Chaka split on Johanns Face, Traitors/Ninjas Gang War split and the other one, don't have it in my "inventory" for some reason but it's a white cover with a cartoonish looking thing on it. Pretty sure these were all limited to 500 copies.

Traitors, Live at Manhole is a limited LP out of 325. Manhole is a hardcore gay club on Halsted in Chicago.

Bring me the head of Matt Skiba was a 45, post Matt to ride him regarding his success. A very good 45 by the way. Limited to 300 copies.

They are a bunch of sick fucks.

there's a jerkwater 7" on ebay right now.

it's shocking that that 45 doesn't go for much more, someone who doesn't have this should BIN for less than $50... again, I'm pretty sure it was 500 copies. I never kept track of numbers pressed when these came out so my spreadsheet has many "holes" from these late 90's early '00's. i guess it wasn't so fashionable.