who's excited fo V day?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

my girlfriend won't tell me what she got me until tomorrow but she asked me a lot of questions about ceremony so hopefully i will be rollin' in merch

The lady's flying in tonight, then tomorrow we're gonna go on a tour of the Great Lakes Brewing Company then out to dinner at this nice place downtown, One Walnut. She's also getting hooked up with some customized jewelry courtesy of http://www.vlingvling.com -- shit looks so awesome!

I am single and bitter and never really liked Valentine's Day anyways.

So why am I excited?

Because I get to get shitfaced. My roommate's boyfriend's (though he practically lives with us anyways) birthday is tomorrow. She's having him a party. So booze from her. And sending someone of age to get me beer. I plan on drinking all day.

But before that, I got a package slip from the post office so I have to go down and pick up a package from my parents. My mom's adorable and always sends me chocolate on Valentine's Day.

a record i ordered for my girlfriend hasnt come in yet =/

so far i've made her two shirts and will get her chocolate covered strawberries. I think i might get her either becoming jane on blu ray or a doctor who pen in the shape of the sonic screwdriver. gah.

I have a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver pen. It rules so hard. It's got a little UV light on the end and when you push the button it lights up and makes the Sonic Screwdriver noise which I use to annoy people. More people need to like Doctor Who

^I have a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver pen. It rules so hard. It's got a little UV light on the end and when you push the button it lights up and makes the Sonic Screwdriver noise which I use to annoy people. More people need to like Doctor Who

yeah i think im gonna go with that. i was going to get her one as a christmas gift, but the place here that had one instock 12 months out of the entire year suddenly didnt have it. I think they got a new one in, so i think it's the way to go.

My girlfriend got me into doctor who. so far ive only seen david tennant's first season and half of the christopher eccleston season. i like it a lot, but never have the time to just pop in the dvds and watch them.

^I have a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver pen. It rules so hard. It's got a little UV light on the end and when you push the button it lights up and makes the Sonic Screwdriver noise which I use to annoy people. More people need to like Doctor Who

yeah i think im gonna go with that. i was going to get her one as a christmas gift, but the place here that had one instock 12 months out of the entire year suddenly didnt have it. I think they got a new one in, so i think it's the way to go.

My girlfriend got me into doctor who. so far ive only seen david tennant's first season and half of the christopher eccleston season. i like it a lot, but never have the time to just pop in the dvds and watch them.

Series 2 of the newest Doctor Who (first season Tennant's in) is still my favorite....well actually, it may be tied with Series 4 because Donna is awesome. I will still have that sentimental love towards Eccelston because he was my first Doctor. Once things slow down in my life I want to go back and get more familiar with the older Doctor Who stuff. And have you watched Torchwood? It's cheesy but I like it. Captain Jack's just an awesome character.

And I will say, those writers, goddamn, do they know how to write finales that rip my mother fucking heart to pieces. I don't think there's been a single Doctor Who season finale in which I haven't cried.

Series 2 of the newest Doctor Who (first season Tennant's in) is still my favorite....well actually, it may be tied with Series 4 because Donna is awesome. I will still have that sentimental love towards Eccelston because he was my first Doctor. Once things slow down in my life I want to go back and get more familiar with the older Doctor Who stuff. And have you watched Torchwood? It's cheesy but I like it. Captain Jack's just an awesome character.

And I will say, those writers, goddamn, do they know how to write finales that rip my mother fucking heart to pieces. I don't think there's been a single Doctor Who season finale in which I haven't cried.

havent watched torchwood. all i know is that it's a spinoff.

steven moffat, the main writer of doctor who is writing the new tintin movie with edgar wright.

havent watched torchwood. all i know is that it's a spinoff.

steven moffat, the main writer of doctor who is writing the new tintin movie with edgar wright.

AWESOME. I had no idea. I've always loved Moffat's work. I'm a big fan of Coupling. And his DocWho episodes have always been crazy awesome, some of my all time favorites. I was upset when I heard Russel T. Davies was leaving as head writer, but felt a lot better finding out Moffat was taking the helm. Though I still haven't been able to accept that Tennant is not going to be the Doctor for Series 5. New Doctor, new Assistant, new head writer, it will be interesting.