PO: PROPAGANDHI "Supporting Caste" dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

PROPAGANDHI "Supporting Caste" dbl LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/778632902589

One of the greatest punk by way of speed metal bands on the planet are back with a new album interestingly enough, this is their first not on Fat in quite some time. Smallman is co-releasing this with G7 and although the CD comes out in March, the vinyl for this won't be here til April 7th. I have had a number of folks asking us if we would be carrying this and conveneniently, one of our distributors is the exclusive distributor.

Propagandhi will always have a place in my heart and although I may favor their earlier albums, I do celebrate their entire catalog.

And for those of you wondering what happened to copies of Potemkin City Limits vinyl, we are tempoararily out of them and are in the process of securing more from one of our distributors who has a bunch.

Make sure you know that if you pre-order this with other records, it won't ship til April. thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its gonna be like the last record and all the ones that come to VC will be fucked up.

let's hope not. That last album was an absolute nightmare. I still have some of the fucked up records. From what I gather, that plant is no longer open.

its gonna be like the last record and all the ones that come to VC will be fucked up.

let's hope not. That last album was an absolute nightmare. I still have some of the fucked up records. From what I gather, that plant is no longer open.

I never got my replacement disc from G7. I wrote them twice and both times they were like, "Oh, well get that right out, we contacted the plant". Both times, Nill.

Not stoked

I never got my replacement disc from G7. I wrote them twice and both times they were like, "Oh, well get that right out, we contacted the plant". Both times, Nill.

Not stoked

for a colored copy or a black one? Let me know. I might have one for you (might not)

Not stoked

for a colored copy or a black one? Let me know. I might have one for you (might not)

I had the color copy, but I think the replacements were just black. I don't really recall and I haven't listened to that LP since I found out it was messed up. I keep planning to buy another but I haven't.

I got two replacement White records for the Potemkin's I ordered through SH. It took a hell of a lot of time, and a couple e-mails, but G7 eventually came through.

Sucks that the album leaked, people are d-bags...I got both songs from the donation deal they had. I also PO'd the CD/LP through G7 already for the poster and digital download on the 10th.

Anyone plan on going to any of their shows coming up, I'll be at both NYC shows and in Boston on the 16th.

Black vinyl only. They pressed 3,000 the first time around. So yeah, black only...

how do u know

I talked to someone at the label and he told me. He said 3,000 were done, I have no idea if there will be anyway to tell if the "2nd press" will be any different, but kind of cool to know it's 3,000 anyways and I'm stoked virgil got some in

i wanna order this, but i hate pre ordering shit. cause if i see something else i want between now, and then, its not gunna ship till april? fuuuck that :)

i HOPE these are still avail from VC around april. i would have ordered it from g7, but ill save like 10 bucks at least ordering from vc.

anyone else find humane meat extremely disturbing?

I was trying to find a picture of Charlie and Dee from the Always Sunny episode where they think they eat human meat, and then I almost vomited when the quick search results started coming up on google. apparently there are quite a few people interested in consuming human meat.

• 4 weeks later...